°Period°

'Are you ready to party?' Sean screamed to Kaycee, as he shimmied in his room.

'No' Kaycee groaned, curling into a ball on his bed.

'Everything okay, Kayc?' Sean asked softly, sitting down beside her as he rubbed her back gently.

'Yeah, my stomach just hurts. That's all' Kaycee sighed, sitting up as she laid her head on her best friend's shoulder.

'That time of the month again?' Sean questioned shyly, heat immediately rushing to his cheeks.

'Possibly, but I sure hope not' Kaycee muttered, throwing an arm and a leg over his body. 'Being a girl stinks'. Sean chuckled at her, brushing his hand through her hair until they fell into a comfortable silence. Sean hummed in content, pulling her further onto his body until her whole frame was on top of his.

'We can cancel the party if you don't feel well, Kayc' Sean mumbled, pressing an innocent kiss onto her forehead.

'No, it's okay. I'll be fine, probably just something I ate today' Kaycee said, her hands unconsciously looking for his as they entwined them together.

'Tell me of it gets worse though, okay?' Sean commanded, quirking an eyebrow up.

'I will' she murmured, her body feeling tired of talking as she hummed and nodded for the following queestions Sean asked.

'If you need anything, ask me. Okay?' Nod.

'If you want me to stop the party, just ask'. Hum of approval.

'If you just want to cuddle, then tell me. We'll find a way' Sean smiled, feeling her head move up and down on his chest.

'Sean? I think you're friends are here' Serris shouted from the bottom of the stairs as he heard her open the door and welcome them into his house.

'Do you need anything now?' Sean questioned, prying her body off of his.

'No, I'm okay. Thank you, Shamu' the brunette murmured, hugging him tightly before she walked into the bathroom to freshen up.

'I'm going downstairs. Come down, if you feel okay' Sean shouted, leaving knowing that she wouldn't reply anyways.

'Good to see you again, dude' Julian chuckled, hugging him.

'Sean, my man' Josh cheered, running over to him before he jumped on him as the pair collapsed onto the floor.

'Josh!' Sean groaned, shaking his body as a sign for Josh it get off.

'Sean' Bailey, Chloe and Jenna squealed, drinks in hand. 

'Wait. Where's K?' Bailey asked, turning raound as she scanned the room.

'She's upstairs, she'll be down in a moment...Josh, seriously get off me' Sean grunted, felling his back go numb if that was even possible. Josh jumped off, shaking his hands as he stole Bailey's drink and took a long sip from it. The said girl crossed her arms above her chest, eyeing him up and down before attacking him with multiple punches.

'Hey, Kaycees here' Julian yelled, giving the petite girl a hug as everyone joined in. 'Party time!' Julian cheered as the whole gang cheered and chanted their way to the living room.

'You okay?' Sean whispered, holding Kaycee back as he squeezed her shoulders lightly.

'Yeah, I'm okay. Not feeling the best, but nothing major. Thank, Sean' Kaycee smiled, leaning into his embrace.

'No problem, anything for you' he murmured into her hair when he heard a crazy Josh chant his name from the sitting room. Sean chuckled at his friends, slinging an arm over Kaycee's shoulders as he protectively led her inside.