°Jokes with Sean part 3°

Chubby bunny.

'One Chubby bunny' Kaycee started, pushing the first big marshmallow into her mouth. Bailey was beside her, doing the same as the two best friends competed for the title. They had started off with six players and now it handed ended with Bailey and Kaycee in the finals.

'Two chubby bunny' Kaycee giggled, her cheeks puffing out as she fit the second one in. Bailey had a tighter fit, poking it in with her finger.

'Three chwubby bwunny' Kaycee laughed, trying to produced saliva as she hoped that the marshmallows would melt and shrink in size. Sean laid his hand on her thigh, cheering her on as Charlize cheered Bailey on.

'Four' Kaycee smiled, the bottom, upper and sides of her lips puffing out wider than normal. A giggle fell from Kaycee lips as she watched Bailey fitting her fourth one in, her eyes glossing over with tears of laughter.

'Five' Sean handed her the next one. Kaycee took it gracefully from him despite looking like a hamster, as she pushed half of it in before the rest stayed stuck outside and hardly fit in.

'Fife' Bailey smiled cheekily. Kaycee widened her mouth, trying to fit the fifth one in. 

'There so big. My mouths never been this stuffed before' she laughed, praying she wouldn't choke as she nearly got it all the way in.

But unfortunately for her, she has an amazing boyfriend who whispered something into her ear. 'I can tell you now, that you've had bigger things in your mouth' he smirked, rubbing circles on her upper thigh.

And that was all she needed for her to begin coughing helplessly and the marshmallows to pop out. Sean raised the bowl, eyes flashing with panic despite it being his fault, as he patted her back.

'Sean!' Kaycee yelled, still recovering as Bailey pumped her fists in the air triumphly. 'Sean-I hate you' she groaned, pushing him away from her. She scowled at him, punching his shoulder before leaving for the kitchen.

 'This is what I get for being honest' Sean pouted.

Birthday helpers.

'Oh gosh. I don't think we're gonna get this done' The old lady sighed, rubbing her temples as she looked around and saw the mess lying aimlessly on the tables and floors-wrappers and ribbons, poppers and paper. 

'We will. That's why myself and Sean are here' Kaycee smiled, laying her hand on the woman's shoulder as she gave her a smile of reassurance.

'Ah, thank you guys. Let me just go check on the food' she smiled, rushing away as she left Sean and Kaycee alone to hang the banners and streamers.

'Help me up, sean' Kaycee giggled, climbing onto his back.

'There's a chair' Sean pointed out, holding her under thighs and spinning her around.

'Sean' she laughed, pressing a kiss onto the base of his neck.

'Kids. We need to blow the balloons' the old lady ran back inside, throwing several packets of balloons to the pair. 'I need to finish on the cake. I'll be back' she informed them, before she sprinted back out.

'Should we tell her that you're an amazing chef?' Kaycee asked, looking up at Sean.

'Nah. I only like baking cakes for you' he smiled, leaning down, tilting her chin up and pressing a tender kiss on to her lips. 'Now, come on. The quicker we start, the quicker we finish'.

Kaycee saluted him, tearing the packet open. She gave the first one a stretch before placing it in her mouth and blowing into it. But nothing. A little air pumped into it before it deflated again.