°Caffeine part 3°

'Sean? Sean? Sean Lew!' A hand waved in front of his face, the female voice coming out sterner and stricter the more she had to repeat herself.

'Sorry, yes' Sean broke out of his reverie, thinking back to when he even zoned out. 

'Get packing. Or are you done, mister?' His mom questioned, hands on her hip and hip jutted to the side.

'I'm nearly done. Just the last few things' he sighed, heaving himself off from the chair and walking past his mother.

'Are you not happy about moving away? You sisters are excited, why aren't you?' His mom questioned further, brows lifted to one side.

Maybe cause they don't have a lover. Not that Kaycees a lover. But she's something like that, right? He thought to himself. 'I dunno, I just don't like moving all the time. It gets tiring' Sean shrugged, biting his lip as he tried to suppress the incoming blush ready to tint his cheeks.

'Isn't it exciting? Getting to make new friends? Getting another try?' Miya asked softly, sitting down on Sean's bed.

'I don't want any new friends. I just want her' Sean admitted, the words flying out before he could even stop himself.

'Her? Oh, there's a her? You didnt tell me that, now' Miya laughed, wiggling her eyebrows. 'Is she pretty? A friend or more? Does she work with you?'

'No-I...She's just a friend. That's it' Sean murmured upon hearing the door open.

'Look at this, there's a huge coffee shop in Texas' Sarah squealed excitedly, as she showed picture after picture of the huge coffee shop.

Sean had to admit, the store looked humongous. From the three storey building and the modern architecture, it was painfully obvious that it was newly built and probably by some rich owners. But Sean prefered less modern and more homey types of coffee shops. The kind where you could just sit and read and not be distracted by people climbing stairs or admiring the building aloud.

'Meh, I've seen better' Sean said nonchalantly, earning a brow raise from his eldest sister.

'What's with him?' She giggled, slinging her arm around his neck.

'He's got a love life over here, would you know?' Miya teased, not missing Sean's face burning with redness.

'Oh, really. Who's the unlucky girl?' Sarah joked, punching her brothers shoulders.

'Ugh, would you guys stop it? It's hard enough moving, I don't need to be reminded of her every minute' Sean groaned, almost coming out as an angry complaint.

Miya glared at her son for a split second, giving him the 'don't raise your voice at me' look before obliging his wishes and leaving his room.

'Ooh, mom's mad at you' Sarah laughed, lying on Sean's bed. 'You made mom mad'.

'What? No, I didn't. Stop it. Get out!' Sean yelled, pointing angrily at the door. 

'Geez, you'd think love makes you kinder' Sarah backed out, only for his second sister to enter with a curios look on her face.

'Please, Serris.  I need some peace and qu-' Sean started, dragging a hand down his face as he flopped onto his mattress.

'I'm not leaving to Texas' his sister blurted out, a sigh leaving her lips seconds later.

'What? You're joking?' Sean sat up straighter, mouth agape.

'I haven't told mom' she sighed. 'But...I have a boyfriend-I haven't told mom that either. And I really don't want to move and just be another new girl in a city'.