°Best present ever°

'So... who else is coming?' Kaycee asked, the soon to be birthday boy, her arm looped through his.

'Um-Jules, Josh, Bails, Jenna and Tate. Yeah' Sean replied, too concentrated on decorating the cupcakes right front of him.

'It's your birthday, Shamu. At least let me decorate' Kaycee complained, grabbing the piping bag out of his hand.

'And have everyone complain how terrible the icing looks? No thanks you, missy' he joked, reaching over to grab the icing back.

'Meanie beanie' she huffed, hopping onto the counter and examining how his forehead creased and his brows met, his eyes squinting and lips tugged to the side in concentration.

'Well, let me help you with something' she whined, licking the bowl on the side free from extra icing.

'No, you're the guest' he argued, waving her off dismissively.

'So you're the birthday boy!' She scoffed, folding her arms above her chest. 'Just let me help. I want to'.

'Geez, okay. Holy moly. You can um... oh I know. You can start setting up the blankets and mattresses in the living room' Sean instructed, tapping his chin.

'On it, captain' Kaycee giggled, saluting her best friend.

It was Sean's 22nd birthday, well atleast it was going to be in approximately 4 hours and 16 minutes. Kaycee had came over early to help him out with decorations and food, but he insisted that she relaxed until the party started. So here she was, begging him for a good 20 minutes to help out. Truth be told, she just wanted a distraction. Something to allow her mind rest and tell her that the present she was going to give Sean was okay. But it wasn't, it was something way across their friendship boundaries. And something she didn't know if she was ready for.

'Kayc? Hurry up, they're nearly here' Sean shouted, breaking her from her thoughts. She pulled out two large blow-up mattresses along with many, many blankets lying them all on the living room floor. 

Knock. Knock.

'Get the door, please' Sean yelled, still finishing up with decorating the cupcakes.

Kaycee maneuvered herself through the fluffy blankets, opening up the door to wide smiled friends.

'Happy birthday!' They all shouted in unison, presents neatly wrapped in their arms.

'Oh, it's just you' Josh joked, wrapping an arm around the brunette. Everyone copied his actions, giving Kaycee a quick hug before marching into the kitchen to wish Sean a Happy birthday.

'Happy, birthday, dude' Kaycee heard Julian shout. She laughed at his boisterous inside voice, following the group inside.

'Thanks, but technically it's not my birthday until tomorrow' Sean laughed, giving Julian and the rest of the group friendly hugs.

'Seriously, Kayc. I thought you came here earlier to help' Bailey teased, knowing that if the decorating was detailed and artistic it was Sean's work.

'I tried to, but he wouldn't let me' Kaycee pouted, sticking her tongue out at Sean.

'Let her be. Go into the living room, I'll be there in a moment' Sean chuckled, wrapping an arm around Kaycee's waist and resting his chin on top of her head.

'What are you doing?' Kaycee giggled awkwardly, once everyone had left for the other room.

'I didn't get a proper hug from my favourite person' he whined, turning her around and wrapping an arm around her head.

'So I'm your favourite person?' Kaycee asked, smirking cutely.

'Duh, isn't it obvious. But don't tell anyone' he teased, ruffling the top of her head, and releasing  her from his embrace. He pointed at the tray of food he prepared, gesturing for her to take them to the group seated around the mattresses.

'So what does the birthday boy want to do?' Tate questioned, popping a piece of popcorn into her mouth.

'I dunno. I don't mind' Sean shrugged, passing the bowl of candies to Kaycee.

'Well, as your official dance partner's friend, I think we should go out swimming' Bailey smiled, one hand on her heart and the other raised up as if she was saying an oath.

'Fine by me'. And everyone sped into the bathrooms changing into their swimsuits before jumping into Sean's backyard pool and splashing everything that surrounded them. The whole group played wrestling and handstand competitions underwater, Josh winning nearly all of them considering that he used to be a swimmer beforehand. Eventually, everyone began to grow tired, resting on the sides of the pool and talking kind heartedly to their friends. 

'3 minutes till Lew Lew's birthday' Julian yelled, blasting a new song on his phone. Sean rolled his eyes at him, scooching closer so that he was standing right beside Kaycee.

'I'm tired' he whined, kneeling down a little so that he could rest his head on her shoulder. 'Let's go to bed?'

'No way. You've got to at least stay up until midnight' Kaycee laughed, slapping his bare, wet chest lightly.

'But I'm tired'.

'Doesn't matter. The birthday boy will just have to suck it up.' Kaycee babbled, watching how every single one of her friends grew comfortable and loved each other. She loved this.

'Sean's birthday in ten seconds' Jenna shouted, showing everyone the timer on her phone.

'Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Happy Birthday!' Everyone screamed, jumping onto Sean and tackling him and Kaycee back into the water.

'Thanks guys' Sean laughed, once he had resurfaced with his hand in Kaycee's.

'Movie Time!' Josh yelled and everyone piled out of the pool leaving Kaycee and Sean outside alone.

'I never gave you your birthday present' Kaycee laughed, facing Sean.

'I told you that I didn't want you to get me present' he chuckled, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

'Well... it's a different kind of present' Kaycee smiled, melting into his touch.

'Oh, really? How so?' He teased, bringing his face down so that there noses were touching.

'Um-it just is' Kaycee breathed out, taking in a large gulp.

'Show me' he whispered, as if he knew exactly what she was about to do.

'Don't hate me' she whispered, before cupping his cheeks and leaning in until their lips were an inch apart. She looked into hs eyes for permission and when she saw that they were already fluttered close, she collapsed her lips onto his. Moving their lips slowly, she poured out all her love for him.

'Best present ever' he chuckled, embracing her around him.

AN| HEY GUYS 👋! HOW ARE Y'ALL?

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS FLUFFY CHAPTER! I DONT REALLY LIKE HOW IT TURNED OUT. LOL.

❤️❤️❤️

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX