°Roommates part 3°

'Stupid studies' Kaycee groaned, as she punched her phone with her fist to turn the alarm off. She sat up straight, pulling the blankets closer to her body as she tried to wake herself up, but minutes passed where she didn't even realise that she had dozed off. 'Just say hi to Sean, that's all' she reminded herself.

She slid her feet into her wooly boots, wrapping her robe tightly around her waist before leaving her room to go to Sean. She didn't know if it was because she was tired or because she hadn't had enough time to settle into their new apartment but she found herself walking into the kitchen instead.

'Ah, frick' she mumbled, rubbing her temples and re-approaching Sean's room. 

She was more than surprised to see no light seeping through the door cracks. She knocked on his door lightly, before allowing herself in. 

'Sean' Kaycee giggled, after seeing him still lying on his bed. 'Wake up, Shamu' she smiled, poking at his sides. He grumbled something under his breath before turning to his side. The brunette sat down beside him before deciding to get inside the bed and pull the covers over her body. Instantly, Sean turned back around, wrapping his arms around Kaycee. 

'Why are you up? Class doesn't start until eleven for you' he questioned, pulling her closer into his chest.

'Yours starts at eight, though. I couldn't miss it' she smiled, embracing the moment. 

'Thanks Kayc' he murmured against the base of her neck, a soft thrumming sensation-before nuzzling his face into her soft strands of curls.

'As much as I love this' she started, pushing him away gently. 'You need to get up and get dressed'.

'I don't want to go' he complained. 'Stay with me for a little longer' he pleaded, hugging her again but more firmly this time.

She melted in his touch. Sean draped one leg over her peteite frame, locking her in place before he whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

Kaycee could practically feel herself burning ten shades darker and she was sure Sean could feel her heart racing seeing as he was basically on her chest. His affection and love always made her secretly swoon over him. His gentle touches and loving gazes were enough to make her heart melt.

'Sean-' she pulled away again, one hand on top of his head. A giggle fell from her lips as he moved in closer to her. 'Sean, wake up, you goof. You wouldn't want to be late on your first day'.

Sean groaned audibly loud, but sat up straighter anyways. He was always one for being punctual and the thought of being late shifted something within him.

'Are you taking a shower first?' She asked softly, sitting on her knees as she ran her fingers trough his hair. He nodded his head contently, closing his eyes as he relaxed against her touch. Shemoved her hand away before hugging his torso and jumping out of his bed.

'I'll make breakfast' she thought aloud, nodding her head in approval at her own idea.

'I don't know if that's a good idea' Sean joked, cocking a brow. 

Kaycee pushed her bottom lip out, her arms crossed. 'Look who's being rude now' she huffed.

Sean rolled his eyes at her, picking out something to wear before pushing Kaycee out of his room. 'Fine, you make breakfast. But I'd love it if wasn't burnt'.

'Rude-'

He closed his door before she could say anything else. Tirelessly, he dragged us clothes and himself to the shower, pondering over whether he should take the time to freshen up. 'Might aswell' he thought to himself, as he began undressing. He turned the shower on, the warm water splashing against his skin.

——————

'Looks good, Rice' he complimented, chuckling to himself as he stared at two bowl of porridge.

'Thank you' she said in a posh accent. 'Bon appetite'.

The two sat in silence, eating Kaycees homemade porridge. Sean's eyes continuously flickered between the food between him and the clock hanging on the wall. Time was moving faster than he would have liked. 

'Time for me to go' he stuffed the last spoon of breakfast into his mouth, placing his bowl into the dishwasher. 'Thanks Kayc'.

'You still have half an hour' Kaycee said curiously, holding onto his elbow.

'I'd rather be early than late' he sighed, picking up his bag and slinginy it over his shoulder. Kaycee could feel his nervousness and anxiety as he paced back and forth in the living room, making sure if he had brought every single thing he needed.

'You're fine, Sean' Kaycee reassured him. 'It'll be fine'.

'You don't know that' he sighed. If it were anyone else, he would have acted clueless to the statement that came prior, masking his anxiety. But it wasn't, it was Kaycee, and there was no point in lying to her seeing as she would be able to tell straight away.

'Oh come on, Sean. You're a literal genius' Kaycee tried, flailing her arms as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

'I wish' he slumped down against the couch, a ragged breath falling from his lips. Hesitantly, Kaycee sat down beside him, tilting his chin to meet her eyes.

'You'll be great, trust me' she murmured, her breath hot against his skin.

He tugged on her elbow, pulling her body ontop of his lap. She rested her head in the crook of his neck, her hand feeling his heartbeat against his chest.

'Thank you, Kayc' he mumbled. 'At least I can look forward to coming back home to you'. 

'Yeah' she blushed awkwardly, biting the inside of her lips. She tilted her head further until her eyes caught a glimpse of the clock. Just great, she thought to herself as she pulled away and stood up. 'Now, it's time for you to go'.

He held his bag in one hand, dragging his feet towards the door. 'Bye Kayc' he whispered, pressing a short kiss onto the top of her forehead. 'Don't forget to text me when you leave for your classes, okay?'. She nodded her head. 'And during lunch tell me how it goes, alright?'

'Got it, Lew' she giggled.

'Okay, bye then' he waved at her awkwardly. Kaycee held onto his forearm, standing up onto her tippy toes before she planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

'Bye Sean' she whispered, trailing her fingers down his jawline.

'B-bye' he stammered, slightly taken aback as she closed the door for him. He could feel himself blush and his insides were heating up, as he brushed his fingers over his cheek. 'She just kissed me' he said to himself, dumbfounded.

She fricking kissed me.

AN| HEY GUYS! HOW ARE Y'ALL?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS! 

I THINK I WANNA GO BACK TO WRITING BOOKS SO...

QOTD: PICK ONE OUT OF THESE 4 THAT YOU'D LIKE TO READ A WHOLE BOOK ABOUT: WAITING FOR HER, SMILE, POCORN OR ENEMIES. 

IK I ASKED THIS BEFORE BUT ENEMIES WASNT ON THE LIST AND YEAH. YOU CAN ALSO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME HERE OR AN INSTGARM IF YOU'D PREFER. THANK YOU!

❤️❤️❤️

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX