Confront

"H-Haruka!!" Atsumu was panicking. The only thing he didn't want to happen finally became a reality and he wasn't ready for it just yet. "Why couldn't you just listen to me?" He pressed the numbers on his phone and dialled Osamu.

"YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL-"

"SUZUKI!" Atsumu said in supersonic speed "Suzuki has Haruka please go get her. Please, get her out of there"

"NANI?"

"She came to practice to see me. I didn't think she'd want to see my face again. I made sure of it" he broke down "Oh, Kami! If something happens to her-"

"What?" Osamu wasn't grasping it "What the fuck are you saying?? You cheated on her, why you saying all this?"

"Samu... Samu listen to me... please get Haru back! I can't do anything here Kiara is onto me. Tell Ushiwaka! I'm ready to die by his hands for this but just go get her" he said "and don't let her know I said anything to you. It's better if she knows less"

"Tsumu, what's happening!? Why didn't you tell me anything? Did you even legally marry Kiara?"

"You stupid iguana, go get her first!" He said before hanging up.

Osamu had never been in close proximity to Ushiwaka and he was dead scared to break the news to him. He wondered how Atsumu even bonded with him, that went over his minuscule of a brain.

"What do you what?" He asked with a blank face.

"I-I-Is your m-mother home?" He tattered making Ushijima's eyes go narrow.

"No" he opened the door for him.

"Oh, thank god. Y-You shouldn't t-tell her" Osamu said.

"Tell her what?"

"T-That... S-S-Suzuki..." he winced when  Wakatoshi's eyes bulged "T-Took Haruka away"

"..." Osamu backed away as soon as he saw his anger rise to his head "NANI WHAT THE FUCK"

"WHERE IS SHE?"

"I-I-I don't know..." Osamu pleaded "I swear... c-call Atsumu..."

Kiara picked up the phone instead. "Where the fuck is my sister?" Osamu gawked at how blunt he was. He'd heard tons of rumours that Ushiwaka was a different human being. One devoid of emotions, but also not in a weird way.

"Well, she needed to learn a lesson" she dared to talk back to Wakatoshi not realising what she'd gotten herself into.

"Oh..." he chuckled, blankly looking at the couch before his strenuous face resumed "Do you know who I am?" His husky, laser voice cut through her courage. "Do you know who you handed over to her biggest nightmare?"

"Who do think you-"

"You'll know me well when every police officer in Tokyo is out to hunt you two down" his jaw tightened and her spirits drained "Send her back before I come to find you myself."

"Y-You think you..."

"I'm late..." he checked his watch "I have to pay a visit to my fiancé... and her father who coincidentally happens to be the Commissioner General. He likes Haruka very much" he smiled.

"Look, y-you don't have to i-involve others-"

"You touched my sister. My fair play ends there" he blankly said. "And when I get her back..." he took his car keys from the stand "If she's even slightly hurt..."

"Ushiwak-"

"You'll never see outside prison bars again"

Osamu held for his life as he sat in the passenger seat for two whole reasons. Wakatoshi drove like a drunken monkey, Wakatoshi scared the fuck out of him. Talk about first impressions.