Onigiri

"So soft" her tastebuds savoured every bit of the fresh shortcake he made for her.

He swallowed the lump in his throat while he watched her lips caress the spoon clean, her head tilted towards the ceiling and her eyes clamped shut as she let out that moan. Her long neck caught his eyes, making him want to latch his lips against her sweet spot "So soft..." he groaned burying his chin on his palm, his arm almost sliding off the countertop.

"Hmm?" She opened her eyes to look at him.

"T-The cake" he said eyeing her again before internally smacking his head back into place.

"It's so delicious" she placed the spoon aside to pick it up with her fingers. He was not going to tell her the number of times he burnt his hand trying to make her favourite Yakimeshi rice, how he had to swallow his pride and ask Osamu to teach him how to make the perfect Onigiri, the countless batches of burnt and soggy cakes and cookies he had to practice with to get where he was today.

She stopped when she felt his hand touch her face. He slowly dusted the crumbs on her face, taking the opportunity to feel her soft skin.

"Aren't you eating?" She asked.

"Oh, my! This is so darn good" Yumiko's cheeks were full and Osamu nodded because he couldn't talk anymore. He just nodded at his brother showing him a thumbs up.

"I need to get the last batch out" he said getting off his seat before his temptation got the best of him and made him push his lips against her strawberry flavoured ones.

"Here" Haruka sat on the island holding a small piece of the cake for him to eat and he almost dropped the tray. She wasn't feeling nice because he hadn't eaten any while her, Yumiko and Osamu finished batches of them. He placed the tray aside and walked closer to her to so she'd help him eat. "That's not bad" he hummed, partaking the flavours.

"It's amazing" she bit her lip and his eyes went cloudy in an instant. He drew himself closer to her so he was between her legs and her chest heaved as her other hand rested on the marble.

He took her hand and eyed the crumbs on her fingers. He gave her one last wistful look before he took her fingers one by one and sucked them clean. She felt her lower body tingle as his touch burned into her hand. He was so close to her face and his demise, that if she'd so much as peck his lips he'd take her to paradise again, loving her all along the way.

"Oh, just kiss already" Yumiko shoved a piece of the cake into her mouth and Haruka's face matched the colour of a strawberry. Osamu choked on the dessert but frantically shook his head like he was saying 'NO!'

"Samu san, you okay?" She hopped off the counter and he watched her as she hurried to help his brother.

"I thought you were just cocky. Didn't know you were territorial too" Yumiko smiled beside him and he quickly denied it. "It's just Samu"

"Sure? He seems to like her a lot"

What Atsumu didn't know was that Yumiko was in on this too. "Nani?" He looked at her.

"Yeah, he keeps ranting about how amazing she is, he even told me he'd take her out sometime soon" she slyly eyed Atsumu "Just the two of them"

"NAN YA KORE????" He didn't realise how loud he was

"What's wrong?" Haruka asked.

"Come with me" he pulled her out of the kitchen "Since I cooked, you clean" he told Osamu and took her to the living room. "Do you like Samu?"

"What?"

"It's a simple question. Do you like my brother?"

"Yeah..." she said and his heart leapt out of his ribs "He's my best friend and he's nice"

He was kind of relieved but also kind of not.

"Haru chan..." Osamu intervened "Wait, are you in the middle of a conversation?"

"No, tell me" she said.

"Oh... that... umm... there's this new place that opened a few blocks away from school, the one you were waiting for" he said "So I was wondering if you... wanted to go there sometime"

Atsumu looked at him in horror and turned his eyes to Haruka. Haruka raised her brows at Osamu and he winked when his brother wasn't looking and she awkwardly smiled.

"Oh... haha..." she fidgeted "Umm... sure"

"NO!" Atsumu blurted holding her hand.

"What?" Osamu and Haruka said in unison.

"She's late, she's going home" he tugged her hand all the way to her gates "You're not going with him"

"Why not?" She asked.

"Uh... just... please..." His eyes begged her to decline Osamu.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't go out with him"

"Why?"

"I..." he was stuttering too much "I need help with math"

"I can go after I finish"

"Haruka, why don't you understand??!"

"Understand what?"

"That I-"

"Haru, you're home?" Another voice cut them off.

"Niisan?" She jumped to hug him and he scoffed before melting. "You're home!" She giggled.

After saying goodnight to each other, Atsumu went back home with a heavy heart.

"You should go easy on Tsumu" Yumiko threw a cushion at Osamu which his instinctively caught.

"Nah, he deserves more shit for all that he's put her through. I know he's trying really hard and I appreciate that very much but I'd never been so done with anyone before. I even moved out of our own house because of how big a jerk he was." He scoffed.

"Well, he's in his best behaviour now. He's really changed"

"I know" he sighed "But just a little more" he evilly grinned at her and she rolled her eyes.

They heard the door open and sat pretending like they were talking about something else.

They heard a small "Tadaima" before he walked back into his room like a dead man.

"Is he okay?" Yumiko worried.

"I don't know but this is perfect"

"Don't hurt him anymore!" Yumiko smacked his arm.

"I swear I won't take it too far" Osamu swore.

"We both know you will"

Atsumu buried his face in the cushion the next evening wondering what his brother was doing with the love of his life, the noise from the television blowing the house down.

"Argh! I can't!" he threw his head back and groaned. He took his phone to call Osamu but threw it back in its place again and entombed himself into the couch.

His ears pricked when he heard Haruka's soft giggles and shot his head towards them to see Osamu carrying her bridal style to the kitchen. His jaw dropped and his bones dismantled with what he saw. His limbs had begun to tremble but he didn't realise the fear that overtook his system, he'd never felt so helpless in his life.

"H-Haruka..." he shoved his face into the cushion.

"Samu san!" She half moaned from the kitchen and Atsumu could almost taste the texture of his heart in his mouth. He bolted into the kitchen to see her sitting in his embrace as she ate Onigiri.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?"

"Huh? I just made her my special Onigiri" Osamu was so close to laughing his heart out "You want some?"

"I want some" she smiled and he chuckled kissing her forehead. Atsumu was rolling in a pot of boiling oil.

'WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SEE?'