Death

"I'm sorry. If I knew what an asshole my brother would be I'd never ask him to go"

"It's okay" she softly said "Anyway I have to go home now. My time's up"

"Let me walk you h-"

"No" she said, walking away before he could even say anything. He sighed in regret "I asked you to do one thing!"

Atsumu had fallen silent. He stared at the pinned sheets of paper in his hand "Give me that" Osamu said "You can have the Twix"

"No" Atsumu bit his lip refusing to hand it over to him, he'd never felt so guilty for yelling at someone "You can keep it"

"Look, Tsumu, I know you're cocky and stuff..."

'I was the cocky one' his guts churned in regret.

"...but don't make her run from people even more. I'm never going to ask you to do this again but if you're going to be mean to her please don't talk to her"

"I won't" he said.

"Good"

"I won't be mean to her" he mumbled guilty and Osamu raised his brows. "Does that mean you like her notes?"

"I mean, they're fine" he said.

"Really? I find them very intriguing, can I-"

"No!" Atsumu sassed before walking away from his twin.

He tried to talk to her in class the next day after the graded test papers were given back. "Thanks" he said.

"What?" She asked.

"Thank you for lending me your notes" he said handing it back to her.

"You can keep it." her answers were minimal.

"Really?" He asked and she nodded.

"Okay" he awkwardly walked away after saying "Thanks..."

Osamu continued to interrupt her in the library so they'd study together.

Haruka was finally beginning to trust him a little but one day during the break, "Hey there..." she heard the last voice she wanted to hear.

"What is it?" She asked and Aniya slammed her hand on her desk. "WHAT. IS. IT?"

"Oh, Aniya's gonna put her in her place" the few students who were still in class spoke amongst themselves.

"She's gonna learn to NOT try to steal others' boyfriends"

"She's gonna clip her wings now"

"How dare you go out with my boyfriend!? How dare you make him hide the fact that he comes to see you at the library?!" She screamed "Every. Single. Day!"

"I didn't mean to offend you"

"And he has this, huh?" She waved the small bundle of sheets in her hand and Haruka saw the zeroth law of thermodynamics and froze. "So is this how you try to get him?" She laughed "With ugly notes?"