Manager Genius

"Haruka... baby, we're going to be late to class" Atsumu said as she slowly walked fidgeting her phone. Atsumu stole her glasses so she wouldn't wear them. Her hair had grown a little longer too so the bangs didn't seem so prominent. Everyone in Inarizaki thought it was a cute new girl. They were stunned to the tip when they heard it was Haruka.

"W-WHAT!??" Osamu gasped.

"You heard that right" Atsumu smirked at him and pulled her hand leaving him behind fighting for air.

Atsumu watched her write with much difficulty because of her injured hand. She was a little disappointed at first but she got used to it later.

The whole team had a brain freeze when they heard the news. They looked at Atsumu watching her like a little puppy "Why don't I help you eat?" He asked her and they thought it was a joke. Atsumu wasn't one to NOT be cocky. Even to his other girlfriends.

"Oh, NO!" She shook her head and tried to run away but he held her hand and sat her down, laughing "Fine. But if you can't I'll help you"

"That's no problem" she picked her chopsticks from her left hand and effortlessly ate her food.

"Wh-" he wasn't expecting that.

"Are you... ambidex?" Kita asked.

"Mhmm" she nodded chewing her food.

"Can you also write?" Suna asked and she nodded.

"Then why did you have to write with your right?" Osamu asked.

"My handwriting is a little different when I write with my left" she said and Atsumu facepalmed.

"Manager chan, the coach said we have a new problem for the prelims"

"Yasoba High" she said "Their rookies are apparently very skilled. I'll find out more about them soon" she said eating the rest of her lunch.

"Ah, sucks to have lost to Shiratorizawa last time" Osamu said.

"I'll take care of that too" she said.

"Are you sure?" Kita asked.

"Yes" she said "I haven't been the best manager and I apologise."

"Haruka chan..."

"But I'll do better now" she smiled and their hearts stopped. Atsumu grumpily cleared his throat and they all awkwardly looked away.

Atsumu was worried when she didn't show up for practice that day. He couldn't concentrate well and when she walked into the gym he let out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding for so long.

"Where had you been?" He asked.

"Sumimasen." She apologised to them "Please continue"

When practice ended they had their eyes glued to her laptop.

"What... is that?"

"Are you late because you went to scout?" Atsumu asked and she nodded.

"Who plays like that???"

"Ah, Mendokuse!"

"Their quicks are very fast" she said. "It's on a minus tempo"

"That's ridiculous" Aran grunted.

"We need new techniques." Kita smirked "We can't be so old school"

"But where do we begin?"

"Atsumu san, can you toss that fast?" She asked.

"Of course I can" he coolly said. He was the best setter after all.

"You should try a new quick" she said "With every spiker"