How You Like That

"Oh, she's such a tease"

"That's Miya's girl, isn't she?"

"They broke up last year."

"Man, to think he'd let her go"

"I'd let her cheat on me and still be smitten"

"She's such a devil with that baby face"

Atsumu had fist ready to launch, full swing while he sat in the balcony watching her match against Fukurodani.

"She won before the match even started. Look at their broken hopes" Osamu laughed in delight.

"The only rival she can have on court is herself. 'Nemesis' is actually the anti meaning." Suna broke it down for them and they all ooh'd at the new info.

"She looks so serious, I can't imagine it's the same person we study with" Atsumu nervously gripped his face. "Get them, princess."

She'd bluff them with feints and looking in the wrong directions. Her handsign game was really fast, even her teammates needed time to get used to it.

"They're synchronising really well in such short term" Atsumu narrowed his eyes when she jumped to toss. He trained her to toss like a true setter, he may made it more hands-on that he should have but it was worth it.

"That's a good form, I can't tell where she's tossing" he mumbled and when she tossed matching the the pace of the spiker's minus tempo and landed that spike Atsumu shot up from his seat "ARGH, THAT'S MY GIRL"

"HARUKAA CHAAAANNNN!!!" The boys team cheered for her at the top of their vocal range "NICE TOSSS!!!!!!"

She looked at them and instantly looked away covering her pink face and Atsumu chuckled.

Osamu was losing his nerves, he'd never been so hyped for a match before "That's my best friend right there" he proudly shot a smirk. They all knew it was the game of the year when they saw even Suna clap.

"Tear their blocks down, babygirl!!"

"Spike through it!!!"

"Break their arms"

She was shooting them looks to stop them from screaming such embarrassing things.

"Hah! How you like that!?" Ginjima wasn't giving a shit about keeping the Twins in line anymore.

Their team was absolutely brutal towards Fukurodani and she gawked at them in disbelief.

"Sumimasen, they're just really hyped" she apologised to Fukurodani after they won.

"It's okay, our cheering team was being mean too"

'Really?' She thought but she couldn't hear anything over the boys screaming till their throat gave up.

"Haruka Senpai, your games are amazing" Riseki said.

"Ah, what were you guys even thinking??" She wanted to sound serious but ended up half laughing. "I couldn't hear my own teammates!"

"That's because we have the best cheer squad in the world" the girls captain patted her shoulder before walking towards the cafeteria.