Warm Up

"I haven't played in so long!!" She said trying to flee but Atsumu's arm was enough to keep her from running. "You can't leave without trying"

The girls froze when they saw the boys captain in their gym. "Is that..."

"NEMESIS!!" They all ran to her.

"Senpai!! We thought you'd never join!" The first years cried.

"Ah... haha... I..." she awkwardly said.

"She's here for a tryout" Atsumu said.

"You don't need a tryout!"

"Oh, I..." she looked at Atsumu and knew she had no chances of escape. "I'm really rusty so I think I need one"

They all rushed to the other side as fast as they could, wanting to receive her serve while she went to get changed.

"I hope you don't mind me here. I'll leave once she's comfortable"

"Sure!" The girls smiled.

"Haruka Senpai, nice serve!" They cheered and she had jitters in her body 'Oh, what did I get myself into?'

She wanted to NOT disappoint them so she tried a jump float serve first.

"Haru!" Atsumu whined "What's with that chicken serve?"

"Go swing your hand!" He scolded and she frantically nodded.

"HARUKA SENPAI!! Nice serve!!" They cheered and for a moment she thought she was in an actual game.

She spun the ball taking deep breaths in and Atsumu was biting his fingers in anxiety. "You can do this, princess" he muttered.

And when she served all his anxiety disappeared into thin air. Her perfect form sent a spark of electricity down his body as the ball shot through the air like a rocket, unable to be received by the other side. They stood like stiff boards with their eyes wide as the ball bounced off the corner of the court.

"N-Nice... kill" they blinked.

Atsumu's foot was shaking in his cast. "Oh Kami, save those on the other side" he buried his face in his hands.

Haruka was quiet all the way home. "But your-"

"Don't worry about us" he said "I want to see you play again. We all do"

"Don't think I'm letting you all of the hook."

"What?"

"As long as I have my toughbook you're gonna have a tough time with training. That applies to both teams" she said.

"As you say, princess" he said "I'll be fine as long as you come cheer for me"

News of Haruka's comeback had the other teams shaking.

"Oh, Kami why is she back??"

"I'm gonna quit"

"I hope we see them in the very end"

"Thank Kami they're in the other block"

"Well, looks like its not just the boys team that is going to the Nationals this time"

"Ah, I feel sorry for Suoma high"

"They're gonna stop playing volleyball"

Atsumu was weird without the cast on his leg.

"Can you walk?" She asked "Are you uncomfortable?"

"I'll be fine" he smiled. "Are you ready?"

"No" she deadpanned "I can't done this"