Aphrodite 🍋

LEEEMOOOONN 🍋 You've been warned

"Oh, there's Jasmine. She gonna go off on Jafar now." Haruka excitedly squealed nuzzling closer to him as he sat under her, controlling all his urges. He tried his best to watch the movie but she was diverting him big time, especially when she shuffled in his lap awakening his other side.

"Oh, Kami..." he hid his face in her shoulder so he wouldn't succumb to the raging demons that were trying to take over, screaming in his head to pin her down on the couch and have his way with her.

Haruka knew it as soon as she felt his hardness against her but bit her lip and giggled like it was because of the movie. She slowly moved her hips against him like she was trying to sit comfortably and heard a low growl escape from his lips "You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?"

"Of course not, I was just cuddling" she played innocent.

"Are you uncomfortable, princess?" He pushed her hair away from her shoulder and dragged his fingers along her neck, massaging a certain spot, making her breaths go haggard.

"No" she half-moaned "Where else do I sit then?"

"On my face" he said "...while I make you scream till your neighbours complain"

"Please... don't... say that" she squirmed under his touch as her hands involuntarily gripped the fabric of his pants.

He shackled his mind and refrained himself from peeling her blue dress off her body. He pressed his lips against her neck and placed sloppy, wet kisses down her neck and she moaned. His hands trailed up her heavenly form and gently groped her clothed chest making her head fall backwards.

He quickly pulled back and fixed himself before cuddling her again "Baby steps, princess" he smiled and she pouted "Not fair"

"What's not fair is you tearing down my resilience bit by bit and walking all over it" he nibbled her ear and she leaned harder against his chest.

"Atsumu san..." she whined.

"Such a needy girl" he pinned her down and looked at her forlorn face, careful enough to avoid her eyes. He wouldn't dare to look in her big, shiny, doe like, abysmal eyes, feeling no more than a mere mortal before her divinity. Like Adonis to Aphrodite.

And when his mind refused to remain caged, rebelling to so gallantly look into her eyes, he wished he didn't. He was hopeless, trying to gain back the control over his own mind and body which was already listening to every signal her body sent him. He knew he was whipped when he opened his mouth to tell her it wasn't the best idea but all he could say, against all his wishes, was "How do you want me to please you, princess?"

He almost slapped his own mouth shut, horrified with what just dropped. His body went numb when he realised that she'd taken over him for real and it's wasn't just a feeling anymore. When he finally digested how crudely he'd fallen into her holy trap he was almost frightened.

He was dead certain that she was going to end him before the dawn eclipsed. He thanked the gods for letting him have her before she'd mercilessly club his guts, and kissed her. His hand slip up her thigh, his fingers grazed the fabric obstructing him from accessing her wetness and she gripped his hair. His calloused digits slowly slipped under the lace and-

"Atsumu san!!" She let out a wild, gasping moan.

His fingers stopped moving, he'd prayed to hear that, every single day. If he were given a last wish he'd ask to listen to her soothing moans as he uncovered her soft spots one by one. He hoisted her on his shoulder and weakly walked towards his gallows. He fell on his knees when she took the dress off and her scanty unmentionables left him fighting for his next breath. "Haru, please... please let me live through this" he pleaded her to not reap his soul.