Breathe

Atsumu drastically changed in a week. He wasn't as outgoing anymore. He barely spoke to anyone but his fan base wasn't dying soon and that was turning out to be frustrating for him. Seeing Osamu get closer to her was making his ego shatter to bits.

"Atsumu san..." she woke him up at the library. "You should go to practice"

"Huh?" He looked like someone high on cocaine.

"Are you alright?" She brushed his hair out of his face and he closed his eyes feeling her skin against him "Please don't go" he whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"The qualifiers are next week"

"Okay" he walked away like a zombie.

Suzuki watched Atsumu leave the library and sighed tossing his lighter leaning against the wall in the corner. "What kind of school doesn't realise that their fire system isn't working? Baby, did you have to leave Itachiyama?"

Atsumu wasn't comfortable all practice. His intense tosses couldn't be spiked by his teammates.

"Slow down, Pikachu!" Kita said.

"Gomen" he apologised before fixing his head.

Later in the evening he saw a familiar figure walk out of the campus and his eyes widened in shock.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and Suzuki stopped. "You're not home yet?"

"What are you doing here?" He repeated.

"Let ask you something first" Suzuki looked displeased "Why does she like a cocky bastard like you?"

"Who doesn't?" He tilted his head

"What do you have that I don't?"

"A few extra, thick inches..." he smirked "but first, her heart"

"You're a dick"

"I only have a good one." He chuckled "But seriously. Don't try to scare my girl anymore she'll come swinging."

"Your girl?" He was losing it "I love her"

"That's not love. You don't hurt the ones you love. I learnt that the hard way and I still regret it" Atsumu smiled.

"She belongs to me. I don't care what you call her. So stay away-"

"You see, this is why she's with me. Not because I'm equipped better but because I don't use a knife to get what I want from her" he said. His cheeks were burning from smiling.

He took a step forward and dropped his smile "But the next time she sees a knife in your hand you won't have hands to hold one again"

"And who do you think she listens to? She needs it" Suzuki said "She needs to listen to someone to be well behaved"

"Sucks to be in your circus then."

Atsumu didn't understand what was happening until he saw a fire truck speed inside the gates. He looked at his smug face and ran towards the library with full throttle.

His irises shone, reflecting the flames that was burning the library. "H..." his intestines were kneading.

"HARUKA!!!" He ran towards the doors.

"STOP!" Aiko and Rika held him from running. "Where are you going?"

"Who's inside??" He asked her looking at the firemen trying to bring down the fire.