Princess

'What was I even thinking? He's like that to every other girl!' Haruka took deep breaths and Osamu gently placed his hand on her back to let her know that he got her.

It was only another reminder to her that things could never be rainbows for her. When things were going to be nice, it would ALWAYS be accompanied by a gruelling, unending storm.

She looked down at her dress and didn't feel pretty anymore, her confidence came crashing to the very bottom. "I need a drink" she told Yumiko and the girl's eyeballs popped "You sure you-"

"I am. I've never tried before and I'm almost 18 so yes!"

"I'll come with you" Osamu scoffed. He really hoped his brother had changed but this was a joke on his face.

Atsumu felt the tightness in his chest as she walked away. She looked so hurt his eyes stung.

"Rika, I told you we were over" he croaked, still looking at her moving farther away from him.

"But I... like you now... I know you said we weren't serious but you looked uncomfortable with Haruka. She's not the one f-"

"Who said you could jump to conclusions?"

"Sen-"

"That's the love of my life right there and she's never going to look me in the eye." He said "Too bad you slept around. Called them things you'd call her so you could rub it in her face. Don't blame me now" she said. "She's not worth it anyway"

Atsumu didn't know what to make of a situation like this. He thought about it for a while, wanting to fix things because he needed her so bad. When approached her sitting at the table he heard her giggle and forgot what he wanted to tell her.

"Oh, Kami. I really loved him so much" her eyes were tearing even though her lips had curled into a smile.

"I'm glad to know that" he cooed beside her and she froze.

"Atsumu Senpai!" The other girls who were sitting close by almost pounced. Haruka and Yumiko excused themselves saying they'd get drinks and Atsumu sat in her seat ignoring them.

"Samu, please help me out" he said.

"Help?? You??" Osamu laughed. "Don't drag me into your mess"

"I swear I'm not playing around." He said.

"Well, your actions say otherwise"

"To clarify, it's the aftermath. I fucked up big time and I want to fix this"

As much as he hated to admit it, Osamu knew how hard he was trying and everything he's done was biting him in the ass at the worst possible time. "I really love her" Atsumu looked at his fingers. "I really do. I'm still working on being a better man for her and no matter how hard I try I'll never deserve someone like her but I-"

"I'm not going to help you" Osamu looked away "But I won't stand in your way"

"Thank you" he wholeheartedly said and Osamu didn't know how serious he was until he saw his glossing eyes.

"I hate you but I still got your back" he scoffed.

"I'm your brother after all" Atsumu smiled.

"Ahem..." Haruka narrowed her eyes at him for occupying her seat.

"Senpai! You can come sit here!" The girls said and Haruka flatly smiled at him to leave.