The End

Heyyy thanks for being here I love you guys so so so much ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️.  

The end is here 😭😭😭

~Lemon 🍋

Time skip three years-

"I don't know what I'd do without you" she hugged him tight.

"I love you, babygirl" he cupped her face "forever and always"

"Atsu san..." she moaned when his hand slid up her shirt and massaged her breast.

"That ring looks fucking gorgeous on your finger" he took her shirt off "I can never forget how angry your brother was" he trailed kisses down her chest before laying her on the bed before stripping out of every clothing.

He lowered his head and gently sucked her breast while kneading the other, earning a soft moan from her. That was music to his ears.

His hand moved down to her heat "You're so wet for me."

"Atsu san!"

He trailed his kisses along her torso before moving his head between her legs.

"Oh, Haruka, don't kill your fiancé." He growled as he went weak for her. "Oh, god"

"Atsu san..." she said trying to control her voice.

"Don't." He said "Don't hold back, beautiful. We both know how wild you can go"

All he wanted to do there was make her scream. He went down on her. He kissed her hot, longing core and savoured her like it was his last meal.

"Fuck, you're beautiful" he said. He wasn't lying there.

"Atsu san!!"

"That's right, baby." He said looking at her as he slid in a finger making her loudly moan.

"God, you're so ready" he said looking at her.

"Oh..." She moaned. He knew that if she continued to moan his name like that he'd explode.

He could feel her insides throb against his finger. "Thats right, angel. Don't hold back. Come for me"

He didn't realise how his back was already on the bed until she grabbed his member and he froze.

"Fuck. Baby n-"

She put her pretty mouth on his aching, stiff member and he lost control. He pressed his head against the pillows. "Haru..."

She was extracting his very soul and when couldn't control anymore he tossed her back on the bed and growled "I'll have to remind you who's in charge if you don't stop right now."

"Please!" Was all he heard before he let go. That was all he wanted to hear. He almost came.

He kissed her hard positioning himself.

He gently pushed his member inside her and she gasped.

He stopped, looking at her pained face.

"Please don't stop" she said with her eyes closed.

He slid his entire length inside her. "Fuck!"

He moved as he saw her pained face change. He saw the twinkling lust in her eyes. She wanted more and he wanted to give her just that.

"Atsu san!" She moaned louder than before, sending him into a never ending trance. "That's right, baby. I'll take good care of you"

"You want me to fuck you harder?" He asked.

"Yes..." she said.

He pushed his entire member inside her in one swift she screamed.

"Daddy!"