Bully

"Suzuki is going to juvenile detention centre" she said and Atsumu sighed in relief.

Osamu eyed his brother walk through the corridor in crutches and Haruka constantly watched him so he wouldn't fall

"He did that for her??"

"Didn't she cheat on him?"

"I swear, she'll cheat again"

"Look at that poor baby"

"She's so inconsiderate"

"He's head over heels for her she doesn't even bother"

"Even Osamu kun is close to her"

"I wonder what they see in her. She was so irrelevant before"

"Are you talking about Haruka?" Atsumu stopped in his tracks and the entire corridor fell silent. He could vividly hear them since the crutches were slowing him down.

"I ASKED YOU SOMETHING" he might've been wounded and in a heavy cast but he was NOT going soft in school. His whole reputation was built on his looks, his skills combined and his cocky confidence. He was going to put that to good use and no one could dare to tell him otherwise. The only person in the whole wide world who he'd show his soft side of to was Haruka and that's because she deserved it for the person she was and the person she made him be.

They didn't reply to him

"I've let this shit float around for too long." He said "And first of all, she didn't cheat on me. I cheated on her." He heard gasps and murmurs.

"Atsumu san!" Haruka tried to stop him.

"Princess, don't" he stopped her before turning to look back at them "If I hear you talk crap about her again I will make it my goal to make your high school life miserable." He glared before heading towards class

"Let's go" he softly told her and she helped him walk to class.

He took a seat beside hers again. He wasn't going to the back bench anymore. "Haru..." he eyed her desk before pulling her bag away to read whatever was written on it.

"Who wrote all this?"

"I... don't know. Please let it go it's old story"

"Haru, please..." his voice went soft "I need to know"

"Atsumu san..."

"You want me to plead?" He said "I can't kneel with my cast but-"

"Rika, Aiko, Aniya, Kiara, Momo, Airin..."

He looked at her with sorry eyes as she thoughtfully named them all.

The homeroom teacher called Haruka to the staff room for a bit and before she came back her desk was clean. "Where's my desk?"

"This is your desk" Atsumu hid his smile

"How is it clean?" she asked him "What did you do?"

"I can't do anything. Have you seen my leg?" He smirked "I can barely get out of my seat"

"Did you bully someone?"

"I call it un-bullying" he clarified.

"I... I was out for five minutes" she stuttered.

"I know, princess. I didn't even move from my seat. I promise" he smiled making her sit.

Haruka was walking to the cafeteria during the break.

"He's gonna leave you again" Aiko was fuming after cleaning her desk with the others.

"Sorry, what?"

"I said he's gonna dump your-"

"Ahem!"

Aiko's eyes went soccer balls when saw Atsumu behind her. "I thought I made myself clear this morning"

"I... I didn't..." she was shaking in her feet.

"Aiko..." he groaned "She'll never fall for me again if you keep ruining things. Do you know how hard I'm trying? She's a tough cookie already" he almost sadistically pouted "Besides, bullying is bad. Would you like it if Yumiko put curry on your shirt?" Haruka didn't realise that Yumiko was already with the curry on her brother's word.

Aiko shook her head.

"Then don't provoke her" he said it like Yumiko was the one doing it by herself when it was all him.

The library wasn't her safe spot anymore so she'd usually sit on the giant concentrate stairs on the side of the soccer field. "Hey baby"

"H-Hitoshi san?" He was in her next class. A total jerk. She instantly regretted sitting in the soccer field.

"You're here often. Come to see me?" He flashed a smile.

"No" she avoided him.

"Damn, the twins have a good eye" he put his arm around her and she raised her brows moving away from him. "I haven't had enough practice today"

"I have to go" she tried to slip away from his hold.

"Come on, I'm sure they're not selfish"

Atsumu's heart stopped when Haruka came running "Tsumu san!" She hugged him tight sobbing into his chest.

The next thing Hitoshi knew was Atsumu's crutch digging into his foot. "You didn't have enough practice today??! How about I help you instead!?" He snarled.

"A-Atsumu, I didn't mean it like that-"

"She was minding her own business" he looked at the middle blocker who knew Hitoshi was going to be cancelled forever. "Taro, he didn't even let her study"

"Studying is important. That's really rude of you" Suna flatly said. "Where are your manners?"

"I guess I should just get rid of your fingers."

"Hey... hey, man. I-I'm sorry" Hitoshi was seizing.

"Here you go, captain" Suna handed him the nail clipper.

"Where's Kita Senpai?" He huskily asked, making sure Kita wasn't around to see him pull the soccer boy's nails out.

"Still in college. He'll come by later" he assured the setter. Kita attended their practice to strengthen their defence and help them with a few other things for the nationals.

"Looks like I've time for you" Atsumu smiled.

"I'm sorry, I SWEAR!!" He squawked.

"I was shit scared when she came crying" Atsumu mumbled marinating his prey. "Hurts to see tears in her eyes... she's really precious"

"You're lucky he's in crutches" Suna coldly said adding some ice to his already freezing mind.

"I'll... I'll even apologise to her!"

"Oh, you will. But let me tell you something important and you better not forget it as long as you're breathe." He held Hitoshi's quivering fingers and gripped his fingernail with the clipper "I am very selfish"

Haruka was fast asleep on his couch by the time he returned.

"Where did you go?" Osamu asked changing the channels "She was really upset"

"Did she cry?" He softly asked, adjusting her blanket so she was warmly covered.

"A little" he said "Her mother must be worried"

"I'll call her mother. She needs to rest" he got up to reach for his phone.

"You need to rest" Osamu picked it up for him.

"I'll be out of this in a week" he said.

"We need a manager and our best one left because of you"

"That was really petty of me" Atsumu chuckled "I'll talk to her about it. But I was wondering if she wants to play for the girls team"

"That'd be so cool. Do you think she'll agree"

"I hope she does. She loves playing" He watched her sleep like a baby "I'd pay good money to see her shatter those fragile hearts"