Genius

His second serve was even more intense because of how pissed he was.

"That was reckless" Haruka said and the coach called for a timeout after his third serve.

"What? Already??"

"They got three points already. Why a timeout?"

"But they were playing so well"

"MIYA SAAAANN!!"

"Atsumu!" The coach said "Snap out of it, will ya!? Not everything goes in your favour in a match"

He looked at Haruka "It's going to be bad if the other team finds out about it" she softly said and his anger subsided in an instant.

"I'm sorry" he said and everyone had a heart attack, even his own brother. They looked at him like someone else's soul had overtaken his body, as he walked back into the court leaving them behind, stunned.

They just knew they were going to win. It was apparent on their faces. They made it look so easy they didn't break a sweat, winning in straight sets all day.

"We have quarters tomorrow at 8:30" Haruka softly said and they nodded. The ride back to school was really silent since they were exhausted. Atsumu sat with Haruka watching her weirdly fidget like something was bugging her.

"What's wrong?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Yasoka High... they're really strong this time" she said.

"What? They didn't make it past preliminaries last time" he assured her.

She swiftly opened her laptop and showed him last year's match and the match they played this time.

"Woah. Looks like they got new players. Look at that spike!" He said. "Where'd ya get this? We don't even get footages of nationals' matches this fast" he said and she bit her tongue "Ah, I-I had someone share it. It's the least I can do as the manager" she covered up and he smiled because he knew the truth.

"Haruka chan, you're really amazing" a few of them who had the energy to peep, watched the match along with them.

"But something's sketchy" she said. "I'll find out by morning"

"How?" Atsumu asked.

"I'll... talk to their m-manager" she was so cute when she stuttered he almost laughed.

She fell on her bed like a dead log as soon as she got home.

"Haru, Toshi is on the phone. He wants to talk to-" she stopped as soon as she opened the door.

"I'm sorry, she's asleep" she said. Her mother was so happy she was giving this team her all.

"It's okay, I'll call her in the morning" he said from the other side.

Haruka was standing outside her gate, desperately waiting for the twins to arrive and when they did "Let's go!" She held Atsumu's hand and ran towards school.

"Wait!" Osamu hated running unless he was late. Atsumu was so engrossed in looking at her hand holding his, he didn't even realise how or when he reached school.

"Haruka chan?" It was the most expressive they'd ever seen her. She was rather fidgety and impatient.

"Is something wrong?" The coach asked.

"Yes!" She opened her laptop and gave it to him.

A few seconds later the coach had a smile on his face "So Yasoka High is using college students in their match..."

"The semifinals is at 2" she said and the team needed a minute to digest it. The coach nodded before making a call to the organisers.

"We're against Fujinaka High or Kaisei" she said.