Hospital

Atsumu refused to look her in the eye.

"Tell me this is not true!" Haruka weakly said. By now she knew what a marriage contract looked like.

"I..." he fidgeted looking at his shoes "I'm sorry"

"Hey, Tsumu, you rodent-" Osamu walked in and paused looking at the scene "Haru, why do you look so haggard on your birthday?"

Osamu couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the document in her hand "Is this... real?"

Haruka blankly nodded staring at the floor, still immersed in the overwhelming shock.

When Kiara held Atsumu's pallid face and kissed him Haruka went pale. That was the last thing she saw before she fainted.

"Haruka!"

"Take her away, Samu. We don't need her here" she giggled "Right, Senpai?"

"Yes" Atsumu said not taking his eyes off of Haruka's weak body.

"You've done it now, brother" Osamu sneered shooting him a venomous glare "I should've known you'd be the same... after all these years!!! All these years!!! She trusted you! You should've left the first time you fucked up"

Atsumu looked at him with sorry eyes "You should go" he said.

"What? So you're not gonna tell me why you married HER???" He asked holding her in his arms. "What will you tell Kaasan?"

"Samu, leave" he groaned.

"Oh, I will. And this time if you come back. I will  have to forget that you're my brother"

Atsumu choked on his breath but held it all in and nodded "Please take care of her"

"Better than you ever will!" He took her straight home.

"There she goes." Kiara said "I have an unfaithful husband... how about you take me home so everyone can see who your wife is?"

"Don't think this will work for long, Kiara" he scourged his face before doing as she wanted him to.

Osamu turned off the news when he saw Atsumu breaking the headlines with his surprise marriage to Kiara.

Haruka refused to even get out of her room. She was in the ICU a few days later because of an overdose.

The next thing Atsumu knew was that he had a bruise on his face. "I should've broken your legs the first chance I got!!!" Wakatoshi was fuming as he flung him across his house and smashed his back against the wall as Kiara tried to pull him away. "Is this the person who replaced my sister?"
He laughed like a maniac "oh, the audacity"

"I don't understand how she always picks jerks!" He looked around Atsumu's destroyed living room "I think I should just set you on fire"

Osamu sleeplessly sat outside the emergency ward. He was so worried he couldn't move his limbs.

"I-I'm... sorry" was the first thing Haruka groggily said when her eyes opened.

"Haruka!"

"Why... can't you just..." she struggled to breathe "Let me... go"