Dream🍋

After wishing the twins and heavy dinner, Haruka and Yumiko insisted on helping the twins clean their house when the party was over. He looked at the thick chain-like bracelet that made his hand miraculously look 72919372 times better.

"That's a nice one, Haruka!" Yumiko said when she saw it.

She gave Osamu a jumbo stationery kit. He loved it more than his life because it was Onigiri themed.

They thanked the heavens for the nice guests since they didn't make a lot of mess. They decided to watch a movie right after and Osamu made popcorn for all of them with Haruka's help.

"So, are you sure you need my help?" Osamu softly asked with a cocky grin on his face "What if I took advantage of you?"

"Of course I need your help, besides you're my best friend AND his brother, there's no way you'd take any advantage. But it's totally up to you if you think it'll ruin your relationship" she said in a quiet whisper.

"I'd never expect a goody two shoes like YOU to come up with something so sadistic" he smirked.

"Well, I'm still single and you're damn cute so I don't see why I should say no. You'd be doing ME a favour because I'm gonna have so much satisfaction roasting his prickly ass, you have no idea. The only relationship I'm worried about is yours with him when this idea takes a wrong turn" he said

"I know" she said "But if it's meant to be it will be"

"Yes, lay the facts down" he cheered.

"So, can I have your shirt? This dress is really uncomfortable" she said and he looked her with wide eyes with the 'WERE STARTING THIS ALREADY?' look on his face.

"Damn, do you have to be so smart?" He chuckled.

"What are you two giggling like kids for?" Atsumu was already reeling seeing them so closely whisper amongst themselves.

"Oh, nothing." Osamu said exiting the kitchen and she quietly fiddled in her shoes since her feet stung because of the high heels.

Atsumu gripped her by the waist with both his hands before hoisting her on the kitchen island and kneeled to gently take her shoes off.

"Don't hurt yourself so much, princess" he said and she already regretted sketching with Osamu. His fingers rubbed her aching feet before getting back up, he placed his hands on her either sides to hold the edge of the countertop, trapping her in between his muscular arms to look at her again. If she were his, he'd lay her back against the marble and have his birthday meal. She quickly broke his thoughts "Did you make a wish?"

"I did, princess. I need it the most now." He said hooking his fingers under her chin "I'll get you something comfortable to wear."

"No need" Osamu walked in at the perfect time and handed her his sweatshirt. On it were tiny onigiri embroidered all over. "Oh, this so cute" she awed at it and Atsumu bit the inside of his cheek because that was Osamu's most favourite sweat shirt that he wouldn't let even Atsumu touch.

Yumiko was already fast asleep on the couch so Haruka put a blanket on her before going to change.

"You said you'd help me. Not that you'd hit on her" Atsumu was quick to confront him.

"I said I wouldn't stand in your way" he smiled. "Don't be so mad now. Let's go watch the Lion King. Haru picked it"

Atsumu protectively wrapped his arm around Haruka, his deadly aura telling Osamu to back the fuck off and the charcoal haired twin couldn't have been happier. Atsumu wasn't just falling into the trap, he was rolling in it with the intensity of a bulldozer.