Only You Can

Slight lemon 🍋 towards the end. I warned you ⚠️

"For all those mornings I was pushed into the freezing pool we better win against them" it was unusual to see Suna put the first word in. He hated water more than anything in the world.

"My bones are almost broken" Osamu said.

"Like my fingertips aren't numb" Aran looked at his hand.

"My butt hurts from falling so much" Ren scowled.

"We can win this" Kita was confident.

"Where's Atsumu san?" She asked and they pointed towards the door. "He said he needs a minute. I hope he's not feeling nauseous"

She quickly went to see him. He was sitting on a bench blankly staring at his feet.

"Atsu san..." she placed her hand on his shoulder and he hugged her torso, laying his head against her.

"What's wrong?" She gently ran her fingers through his hair.

"They let him go" he said.

"Who?"

"Suzuki" his grip around her tightened when she froze, but she quickly fixed herself.

"It's okay" she was dead scared but he had a match in less that ten minutes "I can take care of it"

"That's what you said the last time" he said.

She held his face and had him face her. He looked like a lost puppy and she forgot what she was going to say so she bent forward and kissed his lips. "I can think better now so don't worry"

"But baby..."

"I promise" she said "Did you stretch?"

"I did"

"Let's go then" she turned around to leave but he held her by her wrist. "Haru..."

"Yes?"

"Cheer for me" he said with hopeful eyes.

"Of course I will"

"No" he said "When everyone's silent I want to hear you"

"Nani?"

"When I serve and everyone falls dead silent, that's when I want to hear you the most. That's when I want to know that you're okay" he got off his seat "You're my princess. I promised to keep you up there so nothin can hurt you and I intend to keep it" he said "So will you do that for me?"

She was astonished by what he said but she nodded.

"That's my good girl" he pulled her in for a kiss before they headed back out.

"Atsumu san! Nice serve!!"

The whole team looked at her with wide eyes. They knew she knew how much he hated being interrupted during his serve but when they saw the smirk on his face instead of an angry scowl they couldn't believe their eyes. Even Osamu looked back and forth at them.

"Of course, baby. Only cz you said it" he tossed the ball high for his signature serve. There was another thing she loved about him. How he weilded both jump float and a superior jump serve that looked like a spike from outside the court, he was so unpredictable it kept her on the edge of her seat. She wasn't going to run her brain too much until they faced Yasoba. She saw Hyuga smile and wave at her from the balcony and ignored him outright making him flustered.

"You just keep increasing the score difference every time you play" she said and they all proudly smiled.

"For Semifinals you're against Yasoba" she said.