Home 🍋

Lemon 🍋 🍋 lemon

"Baby, don't stop" he threw his head back in agony as she sucked his sanity out. His groans were sending her mind to space. In the backseat of his SUV he sat flinching every time his bellend hit the back of her throat. "Such a good girl for me... oh, you're amazing, baby. So beautiful" his eyes were lidded with the high she made him feel after two long months. He was so stressed because of all that Kiara had done, this was paradise for him.

"Kami!" He loved her skilled tongue skimming across his thick length "I wish I married you sooner."

Haruka was still pissed at him she'd slow down every time he was close and he seethed in frustration "Haruka!"

"Yes, daddy?" Her big, captivating eyes would melt him right away.

"N-Nothing" he shook his head and she smirked knowing how he was longing for it. His mental state dipped to an all time low when she rolled her tongue on his member and he almost came.

"Haruka! You're playing with fire" he looked like a wholly different person. Like a devil.

After a few more rounds oh his prescribed torture she let him release in her throat. He swiftly picked her up and laid her on his seat after stripping her down, careful enough to not hurt her leg.

"Oh, I missed you so much" he fondled her breasts before latching his lips onto them and she arched her back, moaning. "You're still so responsive." He said.

"Do you touch your wife like this too?" She teased but her smile disappeared soon enough and she screamed when he thrusted two fingers in her.

"Let me remind you a few things first" his dark eyes peered into her weak ones "You're the only person I'll ever touch like this" he moved his fingers, watching her helplessly squirm on the seat. "You deserve punishment for saying that, but I'll let it slip since I've been away for too long"

He tugged his head down to mark her neck "You forgot who you belong to" he marked her all the way down to her thighs "You forgot who daddy is"

Atsumu was glad it was raining like crazy, that was the only sure way she was unheard outside. He looked at her sprawled like a goddess on his seats and-

"Daddy!" She moaned "Daddy, I'm sorry"

"Will you say that again?" He quickened his fingers and she couldn't answer him with how close she was.

"I asked you a question."

"I won't!" She screamed "I won't..."

"That's my good girl" he rubbed her spot "Now come for me. Sanctify my seats"

He pulled his hands out and checked her out one last time before he'd bury himself inside her. He rubbed through her wetness, telling her how it belonged to him "My wife's going to sue me for all I'm worth and I don't even care"

Haruka was uncomfortable "Do you... like her?"

"No" slid himself inside and she cried aloud. "I'm certain that I can't love another person as much as I love you" his mean facade instantly died when he saw her in pain "Tell me if I should stop, love" he gently kissed her face "Forgive me, baby... I couldn't treat you like a princess today. I wish I made love to you while you were in my comfortable bed."

"Don't say that!" She kissed him and he took it as an indication to move. And not long after-

"DADDYY!!!" She gripped the edge of his seat.

"Yes, baby." He leaned forward "I'm right here" it was more like a reminded to himself as he placed his hand on the foggy glass for support and pounded her senseless. "That's my good girl... soak me, kitten"