Itadakimasu 🍋

Atsumu took a minute to scan her gorgeous body and growled unintentionally. She was playing jumprope with his patience. He had an arm around her waist and the other cupping her face, he pushed her against the wall and kissed her neck.

"Fuck!" He hissed and she let out a soft moan. She moaned louder when he found her soft spot. He kissed her slowly trailing his hands under her back and unclasping her bra.

"As much as I love seeing it on, I want it off" he tossed it aside and almost gave in to his anger when he saw the scar on her shoulder. He was angrier when she tried to cover it with her hand "I want to bury him alive for doing this to you, but first I want to tell you how fucking badass you look with these" he kissed the scar. He kissed her other scar down her collar bone and the others on her torso and legs. He left small hickeys on his way up before he held her breast and swirled his tongue on it as his other hand kneaded her other.

She arched her back biting her lip to control the moans and he placed slow, soft kisses up her chest. He slid her panty aside and touched her core making her gasp for air.

"I kiss you and you make a mess down here?" He looked at her, his eyes glazed with lust and another emotion she couldn't decipher.

He took his glazed fingers and licked it "I'm starving, baby" he growled and she felt her stomach drop like a roller coaster.

He pulled her underpants off and crouched before her making her cover her face. He smirked looking at her and her mind went blank with what he did next. He swung her legs on either of his shoulders before standing back straight, her spine pressed harder against the wall so she wouldn't fall. She was so high from the floor she was already dizzy. His head between her legs was already a breathtaking view but when his tongue touched her pulsing core she had a mental passing.

As impatient as he was he took it nice and slow making her already see the stars "Atsumu!" She moaned.

"God, I've wanted to hear that for so long!" He moaned into her wetness. He gripped her ass harder eating every inch of her while she repeatedly moaned his name. With every time she moaned his name, his shaft grew harder and it took him everything to not pound her that very moment.

"Oh, kami! Atsu san!" She screamed grabbing his hair.

"Come" was all he had to say and her wave took over like he controlled it.

She screamed releasing against his sinful lips. When he backed away she thought she landed on the floor but was surprised when he so quickly caught her and plopped her on the bed before he licked, kissed, touched all the way upto her lips and she couldn't bear the feeling he gave her. She'd never felt so nice before. Before she knew he rolled on the rubber "My baby Jesus hurts with how gorgeous you are"

She looked at him and shrieked 'That's NOT baby Jesus!'

He leaned as he placed his member at her core teasing her entrance.

"Please" she said.

"What do you want, princess?" He purred in her ear getting down on his elbows so she had better access to him.

"Atsu san, please" she pleaded him.

"Do you want this?" He huskily asked.

"I do! Please" she whispered panting. That's all he wanted to hear.

He slowly pushed himself inside her and she screamed his name closing her eyes shut. "Fuck!" Atsumu's face scrunched with her tightness. He doubted if his member could move inside her without making him release in a blink.

"ATSU SAN!" She screamed clawing his back and he let her adjust to him "Shh... I'll go easy baby, I promise" he kissed her tensed face "Don't worry, kitten, it's just me"

"You can move" she shakily said.

"I'm gonna push all the way in, okay?" he said and her dizziness flew away as her jaw dropped.

He smiled pushing himself all the way in and she arched her back screaming his name as he softly trailed his thumb on her face to calm her down "Should I stop, baby?" He asked.

"N-No!" If she said yes he had to kill himself to stop. His body was already trembling with the stress she put him under. She was so gorgeous calling his name his mind wasn't thinking rationally.

Once she was accustomed he began moving. "Holy fuck!" He cursed. A few thrusts later she eased a little.

"Atsu san..." she moaned running her hands in his hair. He watched her face, every single expression that came through... of pain and pleasure.

"Atsu san!"  His member only grew harder inside her. He wanted to hear her scream his name again and again so he pounded her hand and deep. "Call me daddy, kitten"

"Daddy!" She screamed over and over again until her insides clenched and she couldn't help the feeling in her lower abdomen. "Daddy, please!"

"Come for me, angel" he raspily said and she submitted to his command. Her violent clenching sent him right through the moon making him release into the rubber.

He swiftly pulled himself out and discarded the rubber before he took her in his arms. He knew she was sore, she was quivering in his hold. He sleepily pulled the duvet over him with Haruka in his arms and nuzzled his face in her hair inhaling the cherry blossom scent he so loved.

"Are you in pain, baby?"

"No" she whispered.

"I love you" he said and she froze in his arms.

"I... love you too" she said a few seconds after and a smile crept up his face before his eyes glued shut.

————

"What are you..." Osamu walked into the kitchen to see her cooking something. Atsumu was dreamily watching her every movement as she skilfully cooked the ramen in his hoodie.

"Why is she... wearing your... clothes?" Osamu turned red when he saw her long legs, his eyes trailing all the way up to the hem of his hoodie.

"I'm sorry, I didn't have a spare and... we were hungry" she apologised and his heart squished.

The blonde hadn't even realised that his brother was back from dinner. His eyes were glued on her, a small smile played on his lips as he lovingly watched her cook in his hoodie. He already loved seeing her in his clothes.

"What are you making?"

"Ramen" she said. "I don't know what to call it yet"

She turned the hob off and closed the lid. "You're supposed to strain." Osamu pointed.

"It still has to cook in the steam" she said uncovering the sauce in the other pan.

"That's not a broth" he skeptically said. "Smells weird"

"Its italian curry" she said.

He peeked as she skilfully strained the noodles and tossed it in the semi liquid curry.

She picked a bunch with her chopsticks and blew over it before holding it for Atsumu to taste. He leaned forward to savour the delicious smelling ramen but Osamu pushed his head away and gobbled it making her giggle.

"OH MY... OH KAMI" he exclaimed with his mouth full, he had tears in his eyes with how good it was "I just had dinner but I don't care. This is so good. It's spicy but just the perfect sweetness to balance it. Oh, that curry is mean!"

"SHUT YER TRAP" Atsumu kicked him away "That was for me!!"

"Here" she passed him the ramen in a bowl and he cried in agony. Osamu had taken his moment away.

He was broken out of his eternal sorrow when he felt the noodles against his lips. His eyes wandered her face as he silently took a bite and his eyes widened "MMMM!" He couldn't talk.

"Sugoi!" He took his bowl and took a deep whiff, enjoying the aroma.

He looked at Osamu who was eyeballing at his own bowl with starry eyes before they sang-

"ITADAKIMAAAASU!"