Sham

"Angel, stop doing this to me and move in already" he cooed in her ear as he cozily slept in her arms.

"Your wife is literally right outside the door"

"I told her I needed a divorce but she wouldn't listen" he was so happy to have her cuddling in his bed again.

"I can't believe you snuck me in"

"It's so frustrating how I've to sneak you into a place you have absolute rights over!"

"Keep it down, she's gonna find out!" She giggled in the lowest voice she could find.

"HARUKA! BABY, DON'T DO I-"

"Shhh!" She palmed his mouth close with giant saucer like eyes "Why are you doing this?"

"Because you're the best part of my life" he pouted like a kid deprived of candy "I want to spend all my time with you and she's taking it away from me. For once in my life I want to be a better person just for you and she's ruining it. It's all my faul-"

"That escalated quickly!" She cut him off "Stop apologising. We made it through so far. We'll figure something out" she slyly smiled.

"Oh, I love that face..." he grinned "tell me what's on your mind, princess"

"It's not a hard task for you" she smiled wide.

———

Kiara spat her coffee when she heard the noise

"DADDY!"

"What the fuck??" She threw her phone away

"DADDY, PLEASE!"

Kiara violently knocked on his door "Atsumu!!! Senpai!!!"

"Looks like it's working" he smiled as his soaked fingers moved inside her.

"This... was a bad... idea. OH!"

"I'M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE IF YOU DON'T STOP!" She screeched aloud in anger.

"Say, baby, do I make you scream louder then?" He asked.

Haruka was triggered by her already "Yes" she said "don't stop"

Atsumu was her 'One man. Thousand feelings' person and she loved every one of it. Her one dream that came true and it didn't turn out to be a hopeless nightmare. He had those bright, beautiful eyes, the kind you could get lost in and she did rather hard. She dreamed of him even when she was wide awake. Brown eyes had never intrigued her before, but they weren't just another pair of brown eyes for her. They were his brown eyes. The ones that made her world go round, the ones that also made it stop. Every time his eyes went dark, she'd be frightened in the most mesmerising way possible, it was an amusing, tingling feeling she couldn't decipher how he made her feel it.

His version wasn't intimidating. It was terrifying. All she had to do was smile and his head would roll off like that from an executioner's table. He felt the sky crack when she laughed, it was worth dying for. He'd seen a lot of artists around him but never a piece of art so beautiful. She was always the flower in his storm, the brightest one. She tamed his cockiness enough to make him swell like a gentleman for her and he didn't even have a problem with it. She'd harvest all the love from his heart and he let her reap them. His heart cried when she'd look at him like he placed the stars in the sky. Oh, she was so divine the poetry his mind formed would dissolve before it even reached his mouth. She was something that happened without a warning and the next moment he was drowning too deep.

Kiara sat outside his door with the biggest scowl on her face. As soon as the door opened, "How dare you do things like that with her when I'm-"

"Atsu san!" She squealed from over his shoulder as he chuckled walking towards the kitchen "What do you want me to cook for you, love?" He sat her on the counter and put her long legs around his torso as his shirtless muscles towered over Haruka clothed in his shirt.

Their attention only turned back towards Kiara when they heard the camera shutter from her phone click "Now that's what I call proof of adultery" she smiled.

"And this is what I call a failed marriage" she put her arms around his shoulder "Why don't you take another picture?" She kissed him and Kiara's jaw dropped.

"Baby, you sure this is a good idea?" He asked

"Trust me on this" she said and he pulled her closer.

Kiara watched Haruka trace her hands up her husband's chest. He'd never let her do it and that feeling was consuming her "I'll ruin you both"

"You know a contract needs consent, right?" Haruka told her. "You clearly don't have his"

"It doesn't matter as long as I have a way to put you in jail." Kiara said throwing her phone to the ground.

"There goes your evidence" she hopped off the counter and walked towards her.

"Baby, don't-"

"Your marriage is a sham. I hope you have enough luck trying to put me in prison" she said. And Kiara backed away until Haruka leaned against the door frame "If I ever see you bother him again I will fuck your case" she closed the door in her face and Kiara went screaming.

...All the way to Suzuki. "I NEED EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ON HER!!! RIGHT NOW"

"Sure" he rolled his eyes opening his laptop but his heart stopped when he couldn't find anything.

"Wait, what?" He checked. Double and then triple. "I can't... I can't find anything!"

"Well, where's your hacker!?" She smacked his arm "FIND HIM AND GET IT BACK! I WANT HER IN JAIL"

When Suzuki called him he couldn't find anything either "I'm sorry. She'd done it cleverly this time." He said "But if you find out how she did it please let me know. Get me her autograph too."

"He can't do it either!" Suzuki said.

"GO KILL HER OR SOMETHING!!"

"You've called me enough after that Aniya lady told you about me." He scoffed. "I'm done with your dirty work"

"Don't you what Haruka?"

"More than anything else" he said "But I'm bored"

"Bored!?? You don't even love her"

"Why should I explain that to you?" He raised his brows. "Nobody has spoken to me like that and got away in one piece"

"My husband did"

"Husband? That jerk?" He laughed "Does he even say hi to you? You transferred your school so you could be around some guy you saw at a tournament and he doesn't even give a shit about you"

"Shut up!"

"You shut up!" He stopped her "I've had enough of you"

"And I had dad get you out of prison" she yelled "You know he's so done with your crap! I pulled you out of prison I could put you back in there!!!"

"You know what?" He said

"I would've killed you with my bare hands if you weren't my sister"