Law School

That's so Sangwoo I can't 👆🏻

Osamu dropped his cookie on the floor and Yumiko looked at Atsumu like she saw a real time ghost.

"Oh, no..." Osamu said in horror "YOU'RE SO FUCKING DOOMED I-" he looked at the puppy wag it's tiny tail at him.

"He's so cute" Yumiko picked him up "Oh, my god"

"Oh, god. Kaasan will shove you out the door instead" Osamu told his twin.

"Can we hide him?" Atsumu asked.

"It's our Mother" he deadpanned "You can't even hide your sultry magazines from her"

"Samu, shut yer trap!" Atsumu looked so scared. Especially when Haruka peeked from behind him "Say what?"

Osamu bit his tongue and fled the scene in a flash.

"Angel, I-"

She folded her hands and patiently waited for him to answer as he opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"Holy crap!" Her jaw dropped as she skimmed through the pages while she flopped on his bed "Oh, they're so darn pretty"

He was not expecting her to react like that. "There's literally nothing left to imagine... but they're sooo toned. Oofff!" she scoffed, disappointed in herself.

"Ah, this sucks" she pouted. His heart filled with regret and his insides hurt when he saw her frown deepen with every turn of page. He snatched the books away from her and threw it in the trash.

"What? No!" She protested "But they're so beautiful"

"You're beautiful" he said "You're all I want to look at"

She felt her heart seer on the red hot grill. "No. That's so disrespectful to them. They work so hard for it"

"So do you" he buried his face in her neck and she gripped his shoulders when her balance went weak."I'm so fucking lucky to be the only person to see you like this" he trailed kisses up her neck and she limped down against his pillows.

"But Atsumu san..."

"You're beautiful, baby. Don't let anyone make you think otherwise" he cupped her face "I wouldn't even in my worst state but if I committed that unforgiving blunder, don't believe me either"

Osamu was counting sheep backwards to calm his nerves "He threw his most treasured stash?!"

She nodded.

"Are you sure it was in the garbage" he asked and Haruka quietly nodded again "I told him not to but he still did it"

"He collected the best for years" he brought it to her notice "Years! I kid you not!" He said it loud and clear in case she wasn't fully listening to him.

"It's really in the dustbin" she said in all honesty and he really gagged when he saw them all

"There's every single one of them" he choked on his bile "Oh, my god"

"Hey, you can have them if you want. I'm sorry I threw it before asking you" Atsumu exited the bathroom in just his towel and her heart went zooming towards the hills.

"N-Nani?" Osamu was dying. He was literally having his last moments alive.

"Haru, I don't know what to feed Rakuda... would you mind telling me what to do?" Atsumu took his clothes out from the wardrobe.