Soft

"Haru..."

"What?"

"I'm sorry"

"Keep it" she said. He was surprised she got angry at him. He didn't remember her ever getting angry at him. She was always so receptive of every single thing he said like anything that fell out of his mouth was the word of god. That's how he knew he stepped on the wrong tile.

"Why didn't you tell me you were on-"

"Why are you here? Why are you following me? I wanted to have a peaceful run" she complained.

"But I wanted to go running with you" he said and she almost laughed aloud at his simple mind.

"Fine but if you talk to me I will leave you here and you won't find your way back home." She said and as much as wanted to say "I can go back home without your help" he chose to keep his lips sealed and nodded in reply.

"Where are we going?" He asked when she ran inside Inarizaki and he followed her.

"I've to return a book" she said taking one out from inside her jacket. "Stay quiet the seniors have their last exam today"

He walked with her into the library.

"Haruka chan... are you finally done reading?" The library laughed taking the book back.

"Yes, thank you."

"I don't think anyone has ever reissued a book so many times"

"I... had a few things to figure out. I'm sorry" she apologised

"Haruka chan, we had a few new books come in just yesterday. Do you want to see this new book I kept aside for you? It's on quantum electrodynamics"

"I want it!!!" She almost squealed like a baby wanting new candy. "Oh, please!"

He handed her the book waiting to see the expression on her face and he was satisfied for life when she was content with the book "Ohhhh, it has so much about Dirac's equation. Thank you..." she pouted.

"Make sure you return it next week"

"I will! Thank you" she had failed to notice the murmurs that had begun in the library.

"OH MY GOD! IS THAT USHIWAKA?"

"What is he doing here?"

"Why is he with her?"

"He's so darn hot"

"Why is she standing so close to him?"

"He looks better than he does in the magazine! Look at those arms"

"How does he know her??"

As soon as they exited the library a few girls approached him "OH MY GOD!!!" They squealed "I'm a fan!"

"Aniya..." Haruka almost snorted.

"Are they your friends, Haru?"

"Haru??? How do you know her??"

Wakatoshi's eyes had a flash of annoyance when he heard them address her like that. "She's my sister" he said and their jaws dropped twelve feet.

"Of course we're her friends!" Aniya said extending her hand for a handshake "I'm Mitarashi Aniya. You can call me whatever you want..."