Pet Snake 🍋

"How could you forget to pick your son up??" Haruka was really angry when he got back home late from practice.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise the time. Practice was hard" he guiltily said.

"Well, you shouldn't have agreed to it! Sushi was crying when I went to get him" she scolded.

"I'm sorry" he said as she looked at her son eat his dinner. Atsumu put both Atsushi and Atsumi to bed before going back to his own.

"Baby, I'm sorry" he said.

"It's okay... I was just really worried. I didn't mean to yell!" She covered her face taking deep breaths.

"I'm sorry I messed up." He peeled her hands off her face and kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry, baby. Please forgive me. I'll be better next time, I promise"

"Like I'll ever ask you to pick them up again. I was lucky I didn't have a lot of court work today." She pouted.

"Let me make it up to you, love" he put his fibrous hands around her.

"Go away" she mumbled.

"I didn't think there'd come a day where you'd push your husband away" he teased "I swear I won't do it again" he softly kissed her neck and she felt her breath hitch "I promise baby"

She sat on their bed trying to hold her pose and he was sure she was moistening. He slipped a hand into her unmentionables, feeling the welcoming dampness and rubbed her gently, teasing her even more. He pulled his fingers back and popped them in his mouth, savouring her taste as he went to lock the door of their bedroom as he peeled his clothes off one by one. With that Atsumu crossed over to her side, bent over and kissed her. He was a good kisser, and she really liked how his tongue was enough to dominate her whole body.

She'd relished feeling his fingers under her dress, watching his dark eyes light up with excitement and then darkening further with lust. After getting lost in their unholy make out session, Atsumu finally took control, kissing her as he laid her delicate frame on the sheets. He slipped off her clothes and kissed her bottom. While there was real tenderness in his actions, she sensed his urgency. His face sank between her legs and his tongue found her bud, rimming through her skilfully. His ears rang with the soft moans that escaped her rosy lips, encouraging him even further as the tension built up in her lower abdomen. Two of his fingers dig into her and she gasped aloud.

"Atsumu san!!"

"The kids" his heavy voice reminded her to not scream, the resonating bass making it harder for her to listen to him but she nodded in reply.

"Come, kitten" he said "Come for daddy"

She palmed her mouth close to make sure she wasn't too loud while his tongue rolled her across the finish line. He worshipped every inch of her "You're so fucking beautiful" he tugged her breasts with his teeth "I can't believe you birthed my kids and still manage to be so stunning"

His impatience was over as he finally pushed his thick shaft at her entrance and slid into her wetness.

"DADDY!!!"

She took his length and clenched him tight, building her own pleasure around his monstrosity. He pumped and ground his hips against her, pulling out the most beautiful sounds from her lips. He wanted to service her until she was dizzy but instead ended up praying for his own survival.

"Let me take you on another honeymoon so I can hear you scream my name" he growled on feeling her tighten around him "Let me book the whole place so only I hear you scream. Let me worship you, angel, make you come all day"

She gripped his biceps as she began to lose her senses. Feeling the strength of his muscular arms only added to his masculinity.

"Harder, baby?"

"YES DADDY!"

She clenched his bulbous member and felt a jerk back from her husband. He let her scream because he knew she deserved to fully enjoy his apology sex. The intensity was blowing her mind and body. Being pinned down and thoroughly pounded gave her a sense of weightlessness.

He wrapped his long daddy fingers around her throat, choking her just right. He peered into her lidded eyes, making it even hotter. Until it finally pushed her over the edge.

"Come again" he commanded. An intense orgasm shuddered through her and up the rest of her body. She spasmed on her husband's beautiful member making him climax big.

But he didn't stop... he hammered her until her body shook like an earthquake and her eyes saw the stars.

And only when she cried from her endless release, of feeling fulfilled in every deep dark corner of her soul, he wrapped her in his arms and told her much he loved her.

"I love you..." he kissed her "I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything I've done wrong"

She loved every inch of him. She loved how all she had to do during an argument was pout and say "Okay, daddy" and he'd be eating her out just moments later, apologising for stressing her out.

"As much I want another kid I don't want to see you hurting again" he gently caressed her face showering kisses on her.

"You are mine, in body, mind and soul, as much as I am yours. Is that clear, babygirl?" He asked.

"Yes daddy"

——
"Papa!" Atsushi called him "Papa!"

"Papa"

"Papa"

"Papa!"

"What is it?" He grimaced with a sleepy face, laid on the couch like a dead log. He had little to no sleep the previous night.

"Why does Mama call you Daddy?"

His eyes shot wide, all his sleep just vanished "Nani?"

Haruka almost chopped her finger along with the vegetables. But choked on her breath not moments after.

"Because I made you two." He smirked at the six year old.

"How did you?" he asked and Atsumu laughed at his innocence "I loved your mother way too much"

"So... you have... babies when you love someone very much?"

"Yes" he chuckled.

"TSUMU SAN!" Haruka scolded "You're misleading him!"

"Of course not" he looked his sleeping daughter on the couch cuddling against his warmth.

"Ina chan from my class likes me but I don't like babies" he deadpanned and Haruka lost her marbles.

Atsumu held his laughter in his throat. He closed his eyes shut and snorted while his son crawled up his torso to snuggle with him.

"You better not have a girlfriend in primary school!" Haruka warned him.

"No. I don't like girls" he said "I like snakes."

"What-"

"Aunty Sakura is letting Satoshi get a pet snake" he said and Haruka realised how bad he was being played. She inwardly laughed because she knew Sakura was fooling the kids for a bit. Her husband, Wakatoshi, hated snakes.

"Sure. You can get one if Satoshi's snake survives in their house for over a week" Haruka smiled and the little boy squealed in joy, not realising that they'd never get a pet snake.