Prick

"Haruka chan..."

Atsumu squinted his eyes to see if his brother was really talking to the most antisocial person he'd heard about.

"I told you not to talk to me in class" she put her head on the desk and hid her face in her arms.

"But look at my score" he ducked by her table and showed her his test paper. She lifted her head to scold him again but seeing the excitement in his face she just eyed his paper "That sucks" she said.

"Nani??" It was the most he'd ever scored in a physics test. He was second in class for the very first time, taking everyone by a tide. Even the professor praised him for his commendable improvement, especially in a test that hard.

Even though he was second he was ten points away from her. She didn't want to break his motivation so she took his paper and looked at it "You understood this well" she said trying her best to compliment him "You were flipping like a penguin just yesterday"

"I was NOT" he protested "And thanks to your notes"

"If I find you giving my-"

"I'll guard it with my life" he promised before he left, not wanting to make her feel any more uncomfortable.

"Did I really just see ya talkin to the nerd?" Atsumu raised his brow in amusement.

"She helped me study for the test"

"And why would she do that?"

"Because I'd never requested another person so much in my life" he said.

"And why would ya do that?"

"Because it was worth it"

"Samu, how do ya even know her?"

"Oh, she-" his tongue almost slipped "I just asked her since she tops class every time. She's the most antisocial person ever but she's really good at this. She's gonna teach me English Lit today"

"Uh Huh..." Atsumu eyed him "And what about your girlfriend... does she know?"

"Do you have to talk about her?" He asked but the devil cut him off.

"Talk about whom?" She sat on his desk and he then realised that it was lunch. "Also..." she made a disgusted face "Why are you talking to her?"

"She helped him study for the test. Now he's second in class" Atsumu chuckled snitching on his brother.

"You WHAT?" She smacked his arm "You can't study with ME!"

"Well, you're more confused than I am!"

"Are you saying I'm dumb"

"Well, not exactly but-"

"Are you cheating on me? And with her? That's an all time low! Don't put my reputation in the gutter!" She warned him.

"Of course I'm not!"

"He's gonna study English Lit with her today"

"You're not going! I'm leaving you if you do! That's what she wants. I'm sure she's never had a boyfriend and wants her chance at the best" she hissed. Osamu hadn't been so mad at his brother in a long time.

"Fine" he got up from his seat and just left.

"Aniya, yer a lil harsh on him" he smiled through his irritation. He hated anyone who used a commanding tone or bullied people around. He call them pigs and Aniya, in his mind, was Pig #2. The #1 being Aiko of course.

"Bro..." he tried to poke Osamu's shoulder but got his hand swatted away. "Go away"

"Tch, ya brat!" He smacked his arm.