Summer

Y'all my Wattpad died and this went to the Sakusa FF. I had a heart attack like wtf!!! Thanks bby 5AKU5A-SIMP

"Niisan!" She tried to pull away Wakatoshi who was pinning Atsumu by the collar against one of the shelves. "He was just helping"

"I told you not to be friends with him" he glared at the blonde.

"Do me a favour, kill him. I'd be so relieved" His twin nonchalantly walked towards them.

Wakatoshi let go of him and pulled Haruka to his other side so he was between them.

"How about a match? Two on two. I'm sure Haruka chan plays too" Osamu gave a creepy closed eye smile.

"I... haven't played in so long" she wasn't in favour of the idea.

"I'll smack Atsumu for you if you win" Osamu said and Atsumu looked at him in shock.

————

Osamu regretted the idea when Ushiwaka's arm swung for the serve. They knew they couldn't touch his serve as soon as his hand contacted the ball and Haruka had stars in her eyes.

But when Osamu did manage to barely receive Atsumu had a smirk on his face. A receive was all he wanted no matter how ugly it was. As a spiker, Ushiwaka knew how a good toss would look. His eyes widened when he saw Atsumu's toss. He was so carried away he let his guard down and Osamu spiked.

"Niisan!" She scolded him out of his trace and he apologised "Sumimasen"

There was no way Haruka was receiving Atsumu's serve without having her hands fly away so Ushiwaka received it for her and Atsumu was more than curious to see her toss.

"Niisan!" She said and he basically vanished. Her toss was so fast, before they could comprehend where the ball was going he spiked like a cannon from the right end of the court.

"When did he get there?" Osamu blinked. Atsumu couldn't talk. He wondered if she really had a hiatus. That wasn't the most perfect toss but that quick was certainly A grade. Wakatoshi relaxed when he handed her the ball, he kept his guard down because he knew she'd take them by surprise.

"I don't know if I can do it" she meekily said.

"It's just practice" Her brother flatly said "Try to not smack my head"

She shrieked at his words and grumpily walked away from the failed encouragement.

They looked at her toss the ball in the air rather sloppily.

"That's a goner" Atsumu said but when she jumped and raised her left hand, slightly bending her body to adjust for the poor toss, he swallowed his words. They couldn't determine the ball's trajectory because when Osamu was all set to receive it, it curved. It was so fast that before they could comprehend the change in its direction it was already on the ground.

"Nice" Ushiwaka had a proud face. The twins had frozen in their place. "Left?"

"I'll do better" she apologised.

"Haruka, stop playing around" he admonished and the twins had a rub on their wounds.

"What is she doing?" Osamu almost growled.

She served with her right next and the ball revelled through with such force, Osamu was NOT expecting it. Even though he received it he fell backwards and Atsumu had no choice but to pass the ball towards Haruka. He was smart enough to aim it at her so he didn't spike.

She passed the ball to Ushiwaka simply who nodded at her. She ran all the way to the other end of the court and when he tossed, Atsumu quickly realised how terrible that toss was. Him and Osamu quickly moved in for a block but when she jumped so high they knew she wasn't a joke. She effortlessly spiked a cut shot and was done with it.

"That's the thing about Nemesis" Wakatoshi had an evil grin on his face "She doesn't need a good toss"

The Miya brothers soon shook themselves out of the shock and played upto their reputation.

"Sumimasen" she apologised to her brother after they lost.

"You've improved" he said "Did you really not play at school?" He asked and she shook her head.

"What was our side of the bet?" Atsumu asked and Osamu said there wasn't any.

"Since we won..." Atsumu told Wakatoshi "You can't tell us to not be friends with her"

Wakatoshi had a small dismal pout on his angry face "Fine..." he gruffly said before walking away "Its not like she has a lot of friends"

Even though Haruka lost she felt like she'd won. Throughout summer, all they did was play 2 on 2 and hang out. Since Haruka was newly transferred to the place and Wakatoshi never went around, the two showed them around all summer. It was perfect for Atsumu who wanted to just be around her all day.

"Niisan! I can go alone!" She tried to push him back inside the house but he didn't even budge "How do you even spike with those arms?" He blankly asked and she gave up.

"Haruka Chan, you're going to be late" she saw Osamu as the two passed by her house and Atsumu greeted Wakatoshi "Senpai, Ohayo"

"Ohayogozaimasu" Wakatoshi nodded.

"My friends are here, you don't have to go with me. Okay? Bye!" She ran towards the twins eyeing them to take her with them.

"Umm... yeah" Atsumu said.

"Sure?" Wakatoshi asked and they nodded.

"Oh, thank you" she said and tried to run away as soon as they were a few blocks away but Atsumu held her wrist "Where are you running to? We're responsible for you" he said and she scoffed.

"Say, Haru chan..." Osamu spoke "Did Bassanio really like Portia?"

Atsumu was veering over how his hand was touching hers as they walked. He didn't understand what took over his mind, he held Haruka's hand and pulled her to the other side, putting himself in the middle "Well, no. Bassanio was after her fortune" he answered for her.

"No, he did love her" Haruka peeked from beside him not realising that he was still holding her hand. "Right from Act 1, Scene 1"

"But he's still a coward to not admit it..." Atsumu intervened.

Everyone stopped to look at Atsumu holding her hand while the three were engrossed in a discussion.

"What am I seeing on the first day of school?"

"Is this a nightmare or a prank?"

"Is that... what's her name again... Haruka?"

"Why is he holding her hand?"

"What happened over summer??"

"Why are they both talking to her?"

To say Aniya was fuming would be an understatement. She was so mad at the girl because of whom Osamu left her; what increased her fire was that he didn't even mourn for the loss of their relationship. Here he was talking to her while his brother held her hand.

"Aniya..." one of her friends asked "What's wrong with your ex?"

"Yeah, what's so special about her?"

"I'd pay good money to hear that she's sleeping with both"

"Oh, SAME!" Her friends squealed and Aniya snapped her pencil.

"Everybody has a secret." She glared at her "I'll find out hers"

"And when I do, she'll never have the courage to look at anyone in the eye again"