Depart

"Oh, Kami. I SWEAR IF MY PERFECT NOSE IS DAMAGED!" He touched his bleeding nose and panicked.

"We both know I'm the one with the perfect nose" he said but his expressions turned dark the very next second "But don't you dare do that"

"Oh..." Osamu laughed in his face "Did you even realise she wasn't at school for the last three days?"

"Three and a half" he looked away.

Osamu literally hid his face when he saw Kiara jump into Atsumu's arms and put her legs around him before beginning to suck his face as he carried her upstairs.

"Looks like I'm sleeping in the living room again" he shoved his head under the cushion

LEMON WARNING 🍋

Atsumu impatiently peeled her clothes off before throwing her on the bed. "You're very impatient today" she smiled taking his shirt off "You're so hot"

"Stop talking" he pinned her hands to the bed and swiftly entered her making her scream until his house wrecked.

Osamu was scared when the door knocked. It was pretty late already.

"Haruka?"

"How can you be stupid enough to leave your books at the library when you have a test tomorrow?!" She shoved it into his arms but went pale when she heard the voice.

"ATSUMU! FASTER DADDY!"

"Oh, you're so good at this!"

"Daddy, please!"

Her lips parted in horror and Osamu looked at her with a sorry face. She felt her breath choke and stepped back to leave.

"I'm so sorry" Osamu held her hand but she pulled back "I-I... I gotta go" she ran back home.

Atsumu pounded into her as her screams filled his rooms and his head tipped backwards, his eyes reminiscing every moment with

"Oh, Haruka" he released into the rubber.

"What?" Kiara looked at him wondering if she heard him right.

"Come here, baby" he kissed her again and she forgot about it.

Haruka wasn't Nemesis anymore, she was the falling star. She couldn't stand volleyball anymore. Not that she hated it but she had the best memories associated with it. The ones that stayed as a memory and nothing more.

Things took the Inarizaki VBC by storm when Karasuno defeated Shiratorizawa. The Miya Brothers' reputation was at its peak. They almost managed to have a bad impact on Karasuno since they won the title last time.

Atsumu's popularity soared because of his participation at the Youth Training camp, where he met Tobio, and as the #1 setter.

"I absolute hate playing against people who suck" he cockily eyed Shoyo.

"Yeah, sorry about that..." Kageyama blankly said and Hinata went flipping "Why are you apologising, Kageyama, YOU JERK!!"

"...but I don't suck" Kageyama reminded the top setter and he smiled "Yes, I'm very aware of that"

"...and he's not weak so I think we'll be okay"

"Is that so..." he narrowed his eyes but the smile that stayed on his face confused the orange head even more.

When the match ended Atsumu had a different look on his face. "Shoyo kun... one day I'm gonna set for you" he said "But before that I'll beat you first"