Rakuda

"TSUMU YA FUCKIN DUCKLING! YOU WENT TO DROP HER HOME 10 HOURS AGO ITS 7 IN THE MORN!!!" Osamu yelled from the other side of the phone waking even Haruka up "What's wrong? Is everything okay?" She groggily asked.

"It's nothing..." he cooed "Go back to sleep, sweetheart"

"Samu, fuck off. If you wake her up again I swear I'll kill you" he growled into the phone

"OH DEAR GOD! You're whipped for life!" Osamu hung up the phone.

"Is it Samu san?" She tossed in her sleep.

"Yes, love" he watched her sleep in his embrace.

"What did he say?" Her eyes fluttered open.

"Nothing important, babygirl. You need to rest a little more" he kissed her forehead and she burrowed her face in his chest, letting out a deep, peaceful breath.

He wrapped her with a ton of blankets before slowly slipping out of the bed to get some ingredients from the grocery store to make breakfast.

"Oh, don't look at me like that" he saw the Doberman peek at him from behind the couch with his hopeful, baby eyes.

"Fine, come on" he caved it and took the dog with him. "Do you need a leash?" He'd never interacted so much with a dog before let alone take one out before. He was always scared of dogs before but Paco was his very first exception. He looked ferocious but was a baby to people he really liked.

Paco was already at the gates waiting for him. "Guess not" he put the leash back "But don't run off, okay? Haru is going to kill me" he instructed Paco like he was talking to an infant before taking him to the convenient store.

"Paco, here you go, boy" the lady gave him the bag full of groceries but it was a little too big for him, he swept the bag across the floor towards Atsumu and he chuckled "Let me take that from you. You can have the smaller one"

Even though he wasn't as friendly to strangers, he minded his own business. Atsumu turned around for a second and when he looked back Paco wasn't there anymore. "Paco???!" He alerted the whole store.

"He must've gone to the isle with his treats"

Atsumu scurried to check and saw Paco patiently sitting before the towering shelf like the treats were going to fall by itself.

"Oh, boy..." he kneeled before him "I don't know if Haru would allow me to get you that"

His pinscher ears moved backwards and he gave him his expertly learnt puppy dog eyes "Oh, Kami! You're even worse than Haruka!" He looked at the hound sit so obediently before him with his head tugged low.

He ran his hands in his hair and sighed in defeat "Fine. Which one do you like?"

He let Paco chose two small packets but chuckled when he saw the little baby confused between his favourite meat gravy and his salmon sticks.

"Oh, Paco..." he was already so weak for the dog who looked like a precious toddler.

He walked back to Haruka's place whining about his empty wallet and a whole bag of canine treats in his other hand as Paco happily hopped along with him.

Paco suddenly stopped and his ears went alert, he bent one of his forelegs and listened to the sound eagerly before bolting towards it.

"PACO, WHAT DID I TELL YOU??" Atsumu ran behind him "YOUR MOTHER'S GONNA MURDER ME"

Paco stopped outside a park, his eyes fixed at the foot of a tree. "Pa... Paco... what the fuck" Atsumu was so worn out he arched forward to hold his knees for breath. When Paco didn't budge anymore he looked at what Paco was eyeing so intently "What is it, boy?"

He saw a cardboard box filled with snow and rubbed his eyes when he thought he saw a tiny snowball moving in it. "What the-" he scooped it up with one of his hands to see the tiniest baby Akita he'd ever seen. His white fur had camouflaged with the snow and the puppy curled into the warm glove on his hand. Atsumu looked around to see if the tiny baby belonged to someone.

"Oh, what do I do?" He covered the cold pup with his other hand to keep him warm and looked around the area with Paco who wouldn't take his eyes off the shivering baby.

"Why would someone leave you out here?" He rubbed his back as his eyes searched for someone who'd claim him "Oh, this is useless"

"I can't take you home" he heavy heartedly "I'm really scared of dogs" he knew Paco rolled his eyes at him. Atsumu went back to the park and saw the box with a broken heart. He cleaned the box and layered his big gloves in it before placing the puppy back in the box. "You hungry?" He took a bag of Paco's favourite kibbles and opened it. Paco dipped his head into the box and Atsumu began to worry if he'd bite him but Paco sniffed him, wagging his blunt, almost extinct tail and immediately took a liking to the smaller dog.

Atsumu fed the dog and sat beside the box for a while hopelessly wondering if someone would take him home. When he saw the Akita fall asleep he pulled his shawl from around his neck and warmly wrapped it around the puppy.

"I'll... see you later..." Atsumu took heavy steps away from the box and Paco looked at him with disappointed eyes "Don't give me that look!" He scolded Paco. "What does your mother do when she finds one? You're the only one home so far"

His mind was a total mess. He knew that if he told Haruka she'd know what to do since it was his first time experiencing something like this. "Paco, wait!" The dog left him behind and walked away "Are you... mad at me or something??"

"I don't understand" he tried to catch up with the dog who was ignoring him. When he heard small wails from the park he knew he was completely debilitated. He cemented his mind and ran with Paco.

"Oh, my god! Why'd you get so many??" Haruka gasped at the pile of treats he'd gotten for Paco.

"He always does his infamous face. Don't tell me you fell for it" she saw Atsumu's guilty look, knowing that he not only fell for it but was buried deep in the pit.

Haruka yelped when she saw the big pocket on his fuzzy coat move. "W-WHAT'S THAT??"

Paco looked so happy she knew something was really wrong. "I have so many questions for you. I thought you didn't like dogs!? You took Paco shopping!! What's that moving in your pocket??!" She fell backwards on the couch in fright and he sighed because his heart had overpowered his mind.

And when the baby white ball of fur popped his head out of his pocket her eyes went wide and she gasped aloud covering her mouth before her eyes teared "Oh, he's such a baby" she so softly said taking him out of his pocket "So tiny. Oh, he's cold. He looks so weak" she held him in her arms and he snuggled closer to her. "Where'd you find him?"

"The park" he grunted unable to face his defeat.

"Oh, my mother will freak out"

"I... I can keep him" he looked away "Until you find him a place"

"Can we name him?"

"I... already did" he sheepishly looked at his feet "Paco helped me with it. Sorry"

"It's okay! So what do we call him?"

"Rakuda"

"..."

"..."

Haruka fell on the couch laughing.

"What? Paco liked it! No, Paco?" He looked at the Doberman who just turned his head the other way.

Haruka was suffocating on her own laughter "You better NOT CALL HIM CAMEL I SWEAR TO GOD"