Date

"Have you been on a date before?" He watched her fidget in her jeans shorts. She was just on the verge of passing out because of hot he looked in jeans and his showing off his daddy muscles t shirt.

"I don't remember a nice one" it was a nice Sunday morning and he had planned the whole day.

"Why are you wearing that?" He took her glasses off and slowly pushed her bangs aside. He internally cursed for not preparing himself enough for it. She looked so captivating he almost kissed her. She was getting carried away by his light coffee brown eyes, he was so dreamy. Her hands itched to feel his soft blonde locks she softly bit her lip igniting Atsumu's fire and before he was caught too deep in her web-

"Okay so we have until 8:30 in the evening. And now it's almost 10 so I barely have 11 hours with you." he carefully thought about it before stopping to look at her face "After this date, princess, you're gonna forget every single one before this."

"O-Okay" she blushed when he held her hand. "Umm... what are we doing?" She hesitantly asked.

"We're going to the amusement park"

"Oh" she said "alright"

"Do you not like them??" He was already worried if she'd reject him again.

"I've never been to one"

"Are you serious??"

"Yeah, my brother can't sit on those rides." She said and he sighed "I'm showing you what fun is"

"I don't like fun" she mumbled. She knew when things were sunshine for her it wouldn't last. They never did and 'fun' scared her, it would soon turn into the darkest storm for the longest time.

"Stop grovelling we're barely there"

...and Atsumu's warm hand kept her from feeling that way.

"There's too many people" she cowered trying to hide behind him. Her mind counting the number of possible serial killers in there.

"I told you I'll keep you safe, so trust me. Just don't let go of me" he squeezed her hand tighter before heading inside.

People recognised him as soon as they entered "MIYAAA SAAAN!!!" The girls squealed and she rolled her eyes. As much as Atsumu was enjoying the look on her face he didn't want to be kicked out of her life.

"Miya san!!!" A few of them approached him "Can I have a picture with you?"

"I want one too"

"Please go out with me"

"Come with me?!"

"I saw you on Monthly Volleyball this month too. You looked so cute!"

"We're going to get ice cream, would you come with us?"

Haruka was flustered already. He was her date and they didn't even see her there. She knew he was on monthly volleyball. She had pages of at least a dozen of his magazine features.

"Ladies! I'm sorry I can't do that" he flashed his pearlies. He was so calm with that confident smug face, she could not fathom how-

"I'm here with my girlfriend. We're on a date." He smiled and as happy as she was, he had her shook. They whined in disappointment and he pulled Haruka out of the growing crowd.

"I'm sorry about that" he said.

"It's okay. You're a crowd magnet" she said.

"I liked your face tho..." he pulled her closer "Were you jealous?"