Secrets

"There's NO way!" She shook her head like she wanted to wake up from the nightmare.

"Too late" Osamu said. She hadn't realised that the two were walking her home. "I warned you"

"Well, I really appreciate you two trying to be my friends and all but it's really convenient if I'm invisible."

"So you're not gonna be friends with us just cz we're popular?" Osamu asked. Atsumu had a weird feeling in his stomach when she said she didn't want friends. He had a feeling he knew something about her but couldn't put a finger on it. But he kept it to himself and got lost in the thought of finding the girl who'd saved his skin. He thought about her way too often, trying to get it out of Osamu's mouth and the dark haired twin went an extra mile to frustrate him. But he was even more annoyed with himself when he couldn't think much about her with Haruka before his eyes. There was something so mysterious about her he wanted to dig around like a nosy neighbor.

"Something like that, yes" she said.

"I really thought we were your friends" his voice softened and so did her heart.

"But w-well, you are my friends" she hated herself for saying that and Osamu smiled knowing how his little trick had worked "Then it's, settled. You're our manager"

"What? NO!"

"You and Nemesis would seriously make wonders for the team!" He said and she stopped dead in her tracks. Something else had triggered Atsumu's mind and she was scared if he'd find out.

"Who's Nemesis?" Atsumu asked when he heard the eerily familiar name.

"My dog!" She blurted and Osamu smirked.

She had a bigger heart attack when she realised she was in front of her house and with them.

"T-Thank you for walking me home" she bowed.

"It's no problem. Our house is just a few blocks ahead" Osamu smiled.

Before she got rid of them and ran home they heard something clang against the ground and she cursed the gods for doing this to her. Her mother had opened the door hearing her talk and was so shocked to see her with them she dropped the cooking ladle.

She skeptically eyed her mother "Mama... it's not what you-"

"Are you her friends?"

"Yes!"

"NO"

"YES" they said unison. Atsumu was rather loud.

And before the twins could blink they were inside her house and she facepalmed. "Haru has never gotten her friends home"

"Really?" Atsumu looked at her and she cleared her throat.

"Well, it's been a while. Only Yumiko comes over sometimes" her mother said.

"Where's yer dog?" Atsumu asked and she had a jolt run down her spine.

"He's in the room so he doesn't bite you two" she abruptly said and he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Ah, Paco needs time to get used to new people" Her mother smiled "he's really nice once he's used to you"

"Paco?" He caught her lie and she shied away.

"It's your first time here and I made some soup. Why don't you join us?" They loved her mother already. Practice had made their bile coddle in hunger and when she said 'soup' they couldn't...