So be it

"I'm fine. You two should go home I'll figure this out" she looked at the two. She looked so dead Atsumu didn't want to leave her behind and go home.

"What are you going to do?" Her brother asked.

She looked at him for a second before dashing upstairs to get her toughbook. Osamu had missed seeing it in its original state.

"What is that?" Wakatoshi asked.

"It's a toughbook" Osamu proudly said showing off that he remembered what it was.

She quickly changed the VPN and established a secure connection before opening the telecom authority website and taking out his phone records before she hacked into his phone.

"How are you getting all these? They're encrypted" Ushiwaka asked

"I do not care" she said and Atsumu watched her with amusement.

"That's a government website. You'll get in trouble" her brother said.

"Don't worry" she said continuing her work.

"Haruka..." he wasn't going to let her continue so Osamu took him to the dining room with his mother to tell them what happened.

"How are you feeling?" Atsumu sat beside her.

"Like shit" for once she was honest. Brutally

"But I don't have time to sit and cry. I need to know how he found out. There's no way..." she was annoyed how everything failed despite her constant careful efforts.

She was so angry when his chat screen opened she almost flipped.

"Princess, what-" his jaw hung when he saw their picture and the sender.

"A-Aniya?" He wasn't expecting that "Why?"

"I'm sure there's more" she traced the camera it was sent from and took out the owner's details "Aiko's camera? Wow"

"How did she find out?"

"She called someone from Itachiyama. Honestly, it's not that hard when everyone knows who he is" she said.

"Why who is he?"

"His father has connections all over Tokyo. Calling the police is really of no use. Why do you think I do this shit?" She was so pissed she wasn't gonna be polite anymore "Like I said, I'll deal with this my way"

"You can't..." he said.

"What do you mean?" She was offended.

"Firstly, I wouldn't let you. Second of all, you're a robot when he talks. You still listen to everything he says and it's hurtful to even watch"

"I do not!" She said.

"You just did today and I swear I haven't been so scared for anyone in a very long time"

"I... I did?" Disappointment soon took over her face.

"It's okay." He said.

"Why are you doing this?" She was so guilty for pulling him into it.

"Well, let's just say that I'm selfish." He said.

"How?"

"I don't want you hurting, I don't want you doing stupid things either and I get to see yer cool gadgets" he said "I'm gonna top class soon too. I'm taking advantage of you by bein here"

"That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard" she said.

"Princess, I really hope you say yes to being my girlfriend." His thumb caressed her knuckles "I'll keep you so high nobody can reach you, let alone hurt you."