Wife

Okay that picture killed me—

Atsumu's eyes overflowed with tears of pain and joy as he held his newborn son in his arms.

"He's so beautiful" Haruka whispered under her laboured breaths.

"You made the perfect one, love" he caressed her face "Thank you"

Atsumu was stuck to her like glue. If she'd so much as move, he'd bring the world to her feet so she wouldn't have to strain herself too much.

"Atsu san, it's been three days. I'm fine"

"No. You need to rest" he scowled "You need to heal. Are you sore? Do your legs hurt? Do you want some oolong tea?"

"I'm fine. You haven't slept all night" she saw the slight bags under his eyes. "Come here" she laid his head in her lap and he instantly fell asleep under her soothing touch. She played with his hair as he let out long, deep breaths, fully at ease. His arm wrapped around her legs and she laid her head back to see the cradle with her sleeping baby.

A year later

"Atsu, baby! Papa is gonna play there!" She squealed pointing at the court from the crowded stand and the little boy's big eyes looked for the very familiar face. She was sitting in front row with Atsushi in her arms. The crowd behind her was already going nuts and he was a little terrified of the noise "Ah, I should've taken you to the family box" she apologised to him.

Moments later the crowd fell dead silent. She thanked her lucky stars because Atsushi's eyes had begun to pool with tears.

"HARUKA!!"

She swiftly turned in her seat to look at the person who so furiously called her name so loud.

Everyone almost wet their pants seeing Atsumu there in person. Most had come to see him play and seeing him in the spectator stand just drove them crazy.

"Atsumu san???" She quickly got up from her seat "What's wrong?"

"What are you doing here?? I searched the whole place for you!!"

"But I bought tickets to your game!" She pouted.

"Why?" He chuckled taking her in his arms. "Baby, you should've just walked into our room"

"Papa!!!"

"Yes, buddy. Let's go watch daddy play from up close, okay?" He sat the toddler on his shoulder and pulled her out of the stands as the security held the crowd back from pouncing on him.

"MIYA SAAAAANNN!!!"

"ATSUMU SAAAAANNN!!!"

"AHHH HE'S SO CUTE!!!"

"Is that his baby?"

"I thought he wasn't married"

"I heard he really isn't. That's just his girlfriend"

"Princess, don't let them bother you" he kissed her temple "Don't worry about anything. Just sit tight with Sushi and cheer for me"

The whole house was flooded with flowers and presents on Mother's Day.

"I need a Mother's Day wish" he said as she drew circles on his bare chest.

"Anything you want"

"It's been over a year..." he said "You didn't answer me"

"Answer what?" She pulled away to look at him with confusion clouding her mind

"I asked you to marry me. I've never waited for an answer for SO long"

"Papa!"

"Yes. You tell her!" Atsumu picked him up "Tell her to marry papa"

"Of course, I will. I didn't know you wanted an answer. Isn't it obvious by now?"

"So you're saying I can assume things" he smirked trailing his hands up her leg and her eyes widened. "Not when he's here!" She whispered yelled at him.

"Papa!" The boy kissed his face.

"Sushi, say daddy is the best" he smiled wide.

"Daddy is the best" he repeated his father but not moments after, "No, mommy!" Haruka tolled on the couch laughing and he pouted.

"Sushi! I'll feed you to Rakuda!" He playfully threatened and the small boy laughed.

"That's my good baby. Do you want mangoes?" She asked and he screeched aloud in joy.

Atsumu saw in horror how his son messily chomped on the mango with both his hands as Haruka held it for him. "Oh, Kami. You made a demon" he said.

"That's your spawn" Haruka said.

"But that's you right there"

"I've never done something like this" she laughed "It has to be you. Your mother will tel-"

"Okay, fine! Just don't ask her" he admitted defeat.

Atsumu showed Haruka off like his most prized possession. He'd pout if she spent all her time with her kids. Rakuda and Sushi would go on a sugar rush like craze if they'd find out that they were going to meet Paco.

Paco was so done with their antics because his bones hurt with all the shit the two kids would put him through. Rakuda had a mischievous side whenever Paco was around and Paco would run to Wakatoshi for help.

Wakatoshi bit back his tears when he saw her in white. "I love you" he said "I'm so proud of you"

"Niisan!" she hugged him "Stop talking like I'm leaving. I'm not!"

"Tell me if he's not nice to you. I'll bury him alive. 12 feet deep" he promised and she sobbed like a baby.

Atsumu forgot all his vows when he saw her walk down the aisle. He took deep breaths to keep his tears at bay, holding his hand out for her to take as he helped her up the altar. "Umm... you... you look so g-gorgeous" he stuttered.

"You look amazing" she smiled. She looked so happy his heart burst. "Haru..." a hint of worry flashed across his face "I think I forgot my vows"

She giggled "It's okay. Just say whatever you have to"

"Stop being so stunning I'm really gonna forget every word of it" he was seriously telling her and she was laughing on the holy altar.

Suna had to make actions from the crowd to remind him of the beginning of his vows and he recited it like a four year old but with all his heart. And when he kissed her he had a full scale mental breakdown. He was already weak from how his son wobbled down the aisle with Paco and Rakuda, the ring box held tightly in his tiny hands for the groom.

Atsumu let him have all the spotlight. He was a star after all. He was what Atsumu called "the perfect baby" and that Haruka was responsible for making him so.

She held him tight as he carried her all the way from the car... to the plane that was waiting just for them. "I can't wait to get you out of this dress and have you screaming my name again"

"I can't wait to properly recite my vows again, princess."

"You will?"

"With my tongue against your softest spots, one letter at a time"