Changes

I'm so sorry babies. But things were going so smooth I had to go around and fuck it up. I know this is crappy I'm so sorry.♥️♥️ I love you guys so much I hope you're staying safe and happy. My love and prayers to all of you ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Trigger warning ⚠️

She pierced the blade into her hand but before she could go any deeper Paco pushed the door and came running.

"Paco?" She put the blade away so it didn't hurt him "Paco... go back downstairs" she cried "You shouldn't be here. Go" she tried to push him away but he only cuddled closer to her.

She watched his ears drop lower as he slowly sniffed her face and she hugged him "Paco..."

"HARUKA!!" Her mother barged in and pulled her daughter into her arms. "What happened?"

"Okaasan" she helplessly wept "I'm sorry."

"What happened, Haru?"

"PLEASE..." she begged "Please let me leave"

"And what about us?" she heard another voice.

"N-N-Niisan..." he was the last person she wanted there. He swiftly took over letting his mother get out to call the doctor.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry" she screamed as he tightened his hold "Haru... it's okay" he had never seen her like that.

"I'm sorry I ruined your career... I'm sorry"

"Haru, you didn't" tears escaped his eyes as she shivered in his arms "I'm here... I'm right here"

"I wasn't being serious" he said caressed her head "I'm so sorry"

"But it's true. I ruined everything I don't know what to do"

"Do you want me to take a transfer? I'll be here. I'll be with you"

"No"

"Then you come there. I'll take care of you"

"No, please." She hadn't felt more pathetic her whole existence. "W-Why are you... e-even here?"

"Haru, please don't scare me like this" he held her bleeding hand but shrieked when he saw the other scars. It was his first time and he was already shaking. He gently stroked her face as she laid on his chest, his arms holding onto her like he'd lose her otherwise. He was even more terrified when he realised that he kinda almost did.

"I'm so glad you're alive even after I said all that shit. I'd never forgive myself if anything happened to you" he said "You're my little sister, Haru, I'll always keep you away from danger, I promise"

He let her breathing return to normal but when it did he found her fast asleep in his warmth. He didn't want to move because of how comfortable she looked. He knew she hadn't slept for long. He saw Paco who silently laid on the floor beside him, not taking his eyes off the two and patted him as tears dropped down his jaw "Good boy, Paco"

When Haruka woke up she saw the needle in her hand and tried to shake it away.

"Haru!" Wakatoshi held her hand, he looked like he had no sleep. Haruka had skipped school for three days straight.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"Your school has set up a camp for volleyball for the week"

"Have you been going?" She softly asked and he nodded so she wouldn't feel guilty. Haruka was stuck to him like glue until the end of that week, she even went to school because she'd find him there.

She sat on the bench with him, a little away from the gym. They were under the cool shade for lunch and he watched her eating her sandwich with a tiny smile on his face. She was so happy that the brother she loved more than anything in the world was sitting with her. She felt less lonely that way, it was the closest he'd been since she can remember. Despite his distant behaviour he had become a total softie for his sister and for the first time, he didn't mind being one.