Study Date

For the next two days Atsumu wouldn't let her out of his sight no matter how much she tried to avoid him "I told you I don't want anyone to know me here"

"But it's just me, Miko and Samu" he said.

"You two attract the most crowd in school" she said.

"Is that why yer not gonna tell me that you like me back?" He said aloud with a big smirk on his face and people around him dropped jaws. She looked at him in shock before scurrying away and he let her because he'd troubled her too much already.

Osamu sat in the library waiting for Haruka. He wanted her to help him with Chemistry lessons for the test next day.

"I'm sorry" she apologised "I had to run away from your brother"

"Say..." she heard a new voice. "Can you help me out too?" It was Reno, he was from the basketball team.

Osamu had a scowl on his face and before he could open his mouth to say no-

"Don't bother my girl, find someone else" the angry blonde apricot sat beside her. Reno rolled his eyes at Atsumu before walking away in disappointment.

"What are you doing?" Haruka had enough embarrassment for the day. Her pink face only made him smirk wider.

"Is there something I don't know?" Osamu narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah, we ki-"

"Nothing relevant" she covered his mouth and flatly smiled before warning Atsumu with her eyes.

"I've never seen you blush. Tell me what happened!!" Osamu wasn't letting it slide and she internally cried. Atsumu playfully opened his mouth to tell him but when she gripped his arm under the table he melted "We went to the festival without ya" he changed his words.

"YOU DID NOT!"

"MIYA!!"

"I swear to Kami, if the librarian kicks me out because of you" Atsumu mumbled before resuming studying.

Haruka felt safer with Atsumu always around her. As much as she outwardly complained about him she liked how he always radiated so much warmth and never gave up on her. He was brilliant, like one of those who didn't like studying but if they did they'd score like crazy. She had never seen anyone toss so perfectly, he made the spikers look better. Since she loved volleyball so much she was itching to ask him to toss for her but always shook the thought away. Her eyes then fell on his muscular arms, his big calloused hand and those long fingers that always gave her body tingles every time it contacted her skin. She repeatedly told herself that she was wrong to even think about it.

"Haruka chan..." she was shaken out of her trance when he held her hand "What's wrong?"

*the butterflies in her stomach went AWOL*

"D-Diamagnetism causes l-levitation in stable equilibrium" she stuttered trying to cover her tracks.

"Okay... but that's the structure of cyclobutane" Osamu pointed and she couldn't have been more embarrassed.

"What's botherin you so much?" Atsumu leaned in and she couldn't breathe anymore.

"I-I like physics better"

Lies. She loved chemistry just as much. Her mind begged for forgiveness from Dimitri Mendeleev and every other chemist she looked up to.

"Too bad, princess, we have a test on chemistry tomorrow" Atsumu had that grin on his face and Osamu rolled his eyes. "Stop flirting with her already."

"Do you have a problem if I do?" He raised his brow at his brother.

"She doesn't like you. So don't get your hopes up" he playfully jabbed at Atsumu.