Misery

"Haruka!?" He saw the police cover her body before taking it to the ambulance.

"H-H-Haru... ka" he stumbled with a burning feeling in his heart.

"Please... I need to see her!" He begged one of the police officers and when he uncovered her face he fell backwards in horror. That was his biggest nightmare. Her face was in cuts and bruises and he couldn't breathe anymore. He looked at the concrete under his legs for a few seconds before he screamed in pain.

All he remembered afterwards as Osamu holding him from having a panic attack. He was barely alive anymore, he was ready to silently leave the world behind, the pain was unbearable. He recklessly struggled like a madman in his brother's hold. He looked like he'd lost his mind. His limbs had weird movements and he wasn't even thinking anymore.

"Why the fuck didn't I marry her when I should have?" He wailed like a soulless person. "Come back to me, baby, please..." he held her cold hand and pleaded. "Please, please..."

He remembered sitting there for hours before he was dragged out by the police "HARUKA!!" He even punched a policeman to run back to her lifeless body in the morgue and they had to call backup to pull him out of there "Don't take her away... please don't..."

"We need to get the postmortem done"

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" He almost launched himself at one of them "Don't you dare cut her up!"

"It's procedure." They apologised before entering the morgue leaving him outside.

"No no no no NO NO!!!" He struggled out of their hold "HARUKA"

"Senpai??!?" He heard someone call him.

"Senpai!!!" He felt something on his shoulder.

"HARUK-" he shot up from his bed and breathed aloud. Kiara had woken him up after the ruckus he'd created.

"Atsum-"

"Where is she???" His eyes were blurring with the tears. He tried to reach for his phone but Kiara hugged him "Its okay... it's just a bad dream"

He tried to get away from her "I need Haruka..." his voice was all sad and mushy, like that a lost kid.

"Atsum-"

"Please don't do anything to her... I'd kill myself if something ever happened to her" he ran his fingers through his scalp reminiscing her face from his biggest nightmare ever.

"I told you I wouldn't if-"

"If what? I told you I don't want to be in this marriage! The person I want to be married to is someone else"

"I was going to wait until morning... but I know where you were that evening" she said "You were out with Haruka, weren't you?"

"I don't see why I should answer to anything at all..." he cockily smirked.

"You know this is OUTSIDE OUR WEDDING! That's adultery!"

"I know what adultery means" he said.

"You know I can sue you for everything you're worth, including your reputation, right?" She folded her arms.

"You know I can come through any shit you put me through, right?" He said "I'm faring through this meaningless marriage just fine"

"ITS NOT MEANINGLESS! You're just ignorant and stupid. You don't see what love is and you're still blind no matter what I do for you. I don't see how I'm any less capable than that wrench"

"If you really love me, let me leave. I need a divorce and without your drama" he said drinking a glass of water.

"I've tried everything I can to make this work" she began crying "You just left without a word. You call her the same things you called me. I was not ready to let go of this"

"You know it was temporary and you wanted it anyway. I know I was an idiot but I can't keep hurting her anymore!"

"Don't piss me off" she threatened him "Don't tell me what to do!" She stormed out of the room. Atsumu almost tore everything in the house apart but he let out an evil smile when he realised that he had managed to piss her off big time

Haruka was holed in her room before giant screens. Her room was a tangled mess of wires, just like her mind. She wore her signature nerdy glasses to protect her eyes as she typed haphazardly munching on some Nori. She was a mess trying to wipe out her toughbook traces on the internet from almost a decade including erasing all the file paths.

"FUCK! I'M SO DONE!!" She fell against the cushion of her chair. She paused to look at the wallpaper on her phone. Atsumu. "I can't wait for you to see me drag her to court" she smiled before resuming "Just a few more hours and I'm done"

"Haruka!!??" Her mother almost rigged the door.

"Ah, don't come in! You'll go to jail" she yelled.

"SOME GIRL CALLED KIARA IS HERE!"

Haruka's body froze. She couldn't type anymore.

She locked her room from outside and fixed herself to look like she didn't sit unmoved before the computer screens several hours a day.

"What-"

Kiara threw her bag at her face and Haruka instantly ducked as a reflex. "-the fuck!"

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM! What more should I do to get you away from him?" She almost tripped in her heels trying to chase Haruka who ran away laughing.

"Ah, must suck for you. You're his wife but he still likes me" she giggled making Kiara even angrier.

"I almost took everything away from you" she said in disbelief "Everything"

"Ah, there are certain things you can never take away from me." She said "Atsumu san is one of them"

"Haha! He kissed me back yesterday"

"Haha! Liar" Haruka shrugged walking into her kitchen "If you're done you can leave"

"I'm gonna tell you one last time to stay away from him"

"I don't know what you're talking about" she said. "But I'm going to ask you to leave. My mother doesn't like being interrupted. Especially him" she pointed at the Doberman who let out a low growl at Kiara.

"Paco..." she said and he intensified his stare.

"I'll get you later!" Kiara scurried out of the door.

Haruka quickly picked her phone up "Samu san, she just left. Are you done?"

"Ah! Already! Shit shit sh-" he hung up.

Kiara fixed her temper and headed towards Atsumu's practice. "I'll show him how amazing a wife I can b-" her car broke down. She saw two flat tyres and her engine didn't seem to start again.

"Oh, KAMI!" she grunted angrily stomping back to her car to call someone but couldn't find her phone either. "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PHONE?" She toppled her whole car "I've never taken a cab in my life!" She looked at her wallet to see that she only had her card. "I don't know how to operate an ATM machine. Oh, shit... the pay phone? I'll have to use a payphone? Ugh! But how"

Haruka sat before her computer eating her popcorn, laughing at the grumpy Kiara the signal. The camera feed she hacked into was giving her more entertainment than a good day at court.

"You can try to kill me for all I care. I'll keep you alive and make you feel miserable."