Not an Update♥️

Heyy, sorry guys. This isn't an update. I just wanted to thank you all so fûcking much for being here through so many journeys even when things got boring... I know this FF was kinda disappointing but I swear I'll do better in the future.

I'm kinda skeptical to post arts now but I do sometimes if it's irresistible. I don't claim credits for the art work so if it's yours or is made by someone you know, please let me know and I'll credit them.

I love you guys till the heavens fall apart, you all are my support system. I thank every one of you for the constant hype that I really don't deserve 😂😂

I'm also so fucking glad I made new amaaazing friends through these books. They're not just friends now, they're so much more.

I hope you guys are happy and healthy and safe and hydrated. If you need someone to talk to you know you can talk to me... I love you so much. I'm gonna end this book in another chapter or two.

There's Bokuto's FF coming up as soon as I finish this. Three chapters are already ready to go. It's gonna be called "Watermelon Sugar - Bokuto Kotaro X OC"

If you want to see something you really like I'm open for suggestions. Even if it's a story line, a character line or anything else you want.

Sending LOTS of love and prayers your way!

Xoxo
@saltysenpais