Daydream 🍋

Has slight lemon in the end 🍋

Haruka knew the day was too nice to be true. She wanted to run but her legs wouldn't listen to the signals her brain constantly sent. Her breaths became heavier as he backed her against the wall, she had memories flashing before her eyes and she prayed for a quick death.

"Haru..." he cooed "I've come for you, all the way from Tokyo. Do you know how upset I am right now?" He brought the blade to her face "He kissed you here?" He grazed it against her cheek just enough to draw a few drops of blood to the surface. She was so scared she didn't even feel the pain.

"Please let me go" she pleaded "Please!"

"No sounds, baby. Do you know how jealous I am? I saw you letting another man touch you, like a whore" he sneered and she had not been so disgusted in a long time.

She winced when he dragged the blade a few inches above the scar near her knee "Don't you remember how you got this? Don't you remember the consequences?!"

"I... I... I'm sorry" she cried as he cut her leg. He was waiting for her apology. "He touched your leg..." he pouted. "I'm so mad at you, baby"

"I'm sorry! I swear, I'm sorry" she was traumatised. She screamed and he shushed her, she bit her tongue listening to him.

"You listen so well" he said placing the blade in her hand "Now I want you to squeeze your palm when it hurts, okay?"

He covered her mouth and buried his face in the crook of her neck, marking her, her mind involuntary listened to what he said and squeezed her hand digging the blade into her palm.

She didn't realise what was happening when he was pulled away from her. Atsumu was dead furious he swung at his face so hard he fell out of the doors, almost knocked out. Someone called the police because Atsumu wasn't stopping. "How dare you..." he gripped his collar "How dare you hurt the one thing I can't live without"

When the police arrived he gave them a quick complaint and they took custody of Suzuki after asking Atsumu to come to the police station with Haruka and an adult. He quickly dashed back inside and felt his heart jump out of his mouth seeing all the blood on the floor. She still held the blade in her shaking palm.

"H-Ha-Haru..." he couldn't even think of the things she'd been through before. He was having an arrhythmia. He was nauseating.

"Go..." her eyes were closed "I'll be out in a minute" she opened her palm and he flinched at the sight. He swiftly got down before her and took her bloody hand "D-Don't... m-move" he slowly pulled it from her palm, his eyes so were blurry he couldn't see much. He was so scared he could feel his ears buzzing him deaf, his head was dizzy and his bile was churning.

"Look at me" he said but she didn't open her eyes "no, please..."

"Are you... hemophobic?" He asked and she nodded. "Oh, fuck." He tied a hanky around her wound and put her arms around his neck. "Hold onto me, love" he shrieked at how cold she'd turned. He swiftly picked her up and hurried to the nearest clinic.

Her mother was already at the police station when he carried her there. She held onto him so tight, burying her face in his shoulder she refused to face anyone. His grip around her intensified when he saw Suzuki in the police station. She didn't talk to anyone no matter what they asked. Atsumu called Kita since his place was close by so he could report what happened at their gym the other day. Kita need a while to get his mind together after seeing Haruka.

"Haruka..." Atsumu said hoping to get her to talk to the police.

"No!" she cried into his shirt. "I can't do this anymore"