Help

"Haruka..." Atsumu hesitantly called her.

"Hmm?" She was spinning her pencil between her fingers looking at the solved problem for possible errors. She scoffed when she realised she didn't even need to do it.

"Just once" he said.

"No" she said flipping the pages to see if she'd left a question out.

"It's just dinner" he pleaded.

"Atsumu san, we're writing a test!" She whisper yelled.

"It's not a date"

"That's an impossibility anyway"

"I'll get you strawberry Pocky" he said.

"I have tons of that" she got up from her seat and handed her paper before walking out.

Atsumu gave his too and followed her out but was crowded by his fangirls as soon as he stepped outside and she took it as an opportunity to disappear.

"MIYA SAN!!!"

"MIYA SENPAI!!!!"

"H-Haru..." he tried to get out of the growing crowd. He saw her hurriedly walk away "Haruka!" and before long she was out of his sight making him dead angry.

"URUSAI WA!!!" He said before making his way out.

She was with Osamu who sent a glare his way "What do you want?"

"That's no way to talk to your brother" Atsumu clicked his tongue in disappointment.

"You're not my brother"

"Too bad we're twins"

"Why are you here?"

"Not to talk to you" Atsumu shifted his eyes towards Haruka "You can't just run away like that"

"I can." She stepped forward "I have and I will"

As much as he wanted to grab her face and kiss her sass away he liked it too. He smirked "You didn't answer my question, princess" he leaned so close she almost fell backwards.

"I-I told you... it's a no"

"Hah?? But it's my birthday" he pouted.

"And she's going to be with me" Osamu said.

"Of course, it's your birthday too" he rolled his eyes.

"What are you two fighting about?" She asked Osamu but her body solidified when she felt Atsumu peck her cheek "Eyes here" he smirked and her face went red.

"Tsumu!"

"Samu, you better come back home or I'll wreck your whole dorm" his dark irises sent shivers down their spine "I've had about enough of your tantrums"

"Tantrums???? Did you say TANTRUMS?? You-"

"I know I'm a dead man already" his eyes locked onto her lips just millimetres away from his own but couldn't kiss her because he didn't deserve it. He was undergoing torturous penance and only he knew just how much he was struggling to even breathe in her presence. "I'm going through hell for this." His fingers were hurting to feel her soft skin just once. "Princess, please tell him" he gazed into her eyes and she couldn't help herself.

She hesitantly looked at Osamu whose eyes went wide "Don't tell me you're siding with him!!! NO NO N-"

"But he's your brother." She said.