Earthquake

I almost had an episode writing this. I'm so sorry for the typos I don't think I can proof read for a while now. I apologise ♥️♥️

Also... thanks for the love and support. Your positivity keeps me alive. This trash is going nowhere but my sinful hands won't stop. XD

"I'll protect you, babygirl" he said making her heart skip beats "Sleep well, okay?"

"Y-You too." She said "Thanks for walking me home"

"Any day" he winked.

"Goodnight" she said and he held her hand one last time "Goodnight"

She ran to her room and fell on her bed burying her face in the pillow and screamed. "He did nooooooot! Oh, my-!"

"Argh! I hate myself" she rolled over and looked at the ceiling "Why'd you have to be so cute?"

Even though she wasn't feeling as miserable that day she couldn't sleep. Something was bugging her in the back of her mind. She had a weird feeling in her throat that kept her from falling asleep.

The test went well, not like she ever worried about one but when the twins had a smile on their face after the test she was relieved. The teacher soon graded their papers.

She was flabbergasted while correcting Atsumu's paper. "M-Miya... got 28 on 30" the whole class gasped.

"OYAA???" Osamu jerked forward from his seat and Atsumu had his eyes wide "Which one??"

"Both" she said.

"Gah!" It was clear that they were competing.

"How much did you get!?" They saw a 30 on Haruka's paper and collapsed back in their seat "You're a genius, no doubt. I wrote my best and still got a 28"

"I had to refer to extra books to value her paper. I'd have given her more than a 30 if I could" the teacher said before leaving. People were stunned how Osamu and Atsumu were now in the first bench, with Haruka in the between the two.

Not like they'd stopped behaving like hooligans but they now did it in the front row and Haruka would just hide her face like she didn't know them at all.

She was uneasy all throughout practice, her shorts bothering Atsumu as usual. He'd often whine "It's getting colder now and your shorts are really short" she'd just poke her tongue out at him and go away.

Atsumu and Osamu were bickering as usual since the coach wasn't present. She went to fill the bottles and when she came back she knew what was bothering her so much. The bottles from her hand fell on the floor when she saw who was at the door. Those dark, demonic eyes were literally the death of her. In the worst possible way.

Atsumu was going to serve but stopped as soon as he saw her pale face and turned towards the door to see who she was looking at. By now the whole gym had fallen silent and she didn't want it to happen there. The volleyball club was her safe haven and now it wasn't anymore.

"Haru..." his smile was the most malicious one she'd ever seen.

"Suzuki san..." her vocal cords gave up on her and Atsumu dropped the ball from his hands.

"What are you doing here?" Atsumu first intervened.

"Haruka!" Suzuki said aloud before he softened, but his tone was still laced with anger "Come here"

Atsumu was shocked to see how she listened to him "I've come to take you back to Tokyo" he smiled wide and she nodded looking at her feet.

"Haruka chan, is he bothering you?" Aran asked.