Prank

WAIT... JUST- JUST WAIT... 

What's up with #1 and #5? I'm so undeserving of this I'm rolling in laughter and tears at the same time I really can't believe it

It's like I'm expecting to horribly flunk in a test and getting a 90s. Oh sweet baby Jesus. I do NOT deserve this for my reckless typing.

Y'all are too damn kind. I love you guys so damn much, I swear. Thank you 🥺♥️♥️♥️♥️

Okay I'm gonna... just... be over there👉🏼

Also, I'm gonna thank babies trashhytrashh and itsvictoria05 for helping me with how this majorly turned out. I was brain dead and rolling without ideas and you guys so kindly helped me with no second thoughts. You're real gems and I love you so much. ♥️♥️♥️♥️

"Haru..."

He woke up when Osamu smacked his head with a pillow "I'm here so you don't panic again! BUT LET ME SLEEP!!"

"Samu, go to your own room" Atsumu groaned in his sleep.

"I will not! But I swear if you call her in your sleep again..."

"You do realise that you're in my bed and bossing over me" Atsumu finally opened his eyes to kick his brother out of the room himself.

"She's gonna come back, okay?" Osamu almost gave up his ideas. "You know what? Ask her out to the annual festival next week"

"It's already been a year, huh?" He chuckled sadly "But I won't"

"Stop being an egoistic prick already!!"

"That's not my ego" he said in a breathy whisper "Just the regret"

Osamu laid back on the other side and stared at the ceiling "Look, you learnt your lesson. Go get her back"

"It's because I learnt my lesson I'm not getting her back. I see her worth now and crap, she's worth more than anything I can ever give her. She was already breaking and I stepped on it ugly" he sighed "I hurt her in a way nobody would ever want to be hurt and I can't look at myself anymore now matter how much I fix myself. I left without a second thought when she needed me the most. I'd never forgive myself if I went back to her"

"It's different when you take the regret and make it into something better. I won't say everyone deserves a chance, but if someone really overcomes their stupid behaviour and their own ego, they certainly deserve another one"

"You think so?"

"The hardest person you can ever defeat is your other side. The dumb one. Once you're through, nothing can stop you from getting better"