Love Pills

"WHY IS THE HOUSE SUCH A MESS???" Kiara was heard screaming from the entrance of her bedroom. "Is this a nightmare?"

"Oh, don't mind me" he snickered to himself "I couldn't find a few things last night"

"Why would you search like THIS!? You know I hate mess" she complained.

"Ah, forgive me. But would you be a dear wife and clean it for me?" He flashed his signature sarcastic smile as she gawked at him. He knew how wrong this was in different circumstances but since it was Kiara...

"You can't?" He faked a pout and she nodded "F-Fine"

"And when you're cooking breakfast for me..."

"I don't cook-"

"I want Bacon-Scrambled eggs, go low on the sodium, make sure the ratio is right. It has to be 2:1. I want it with extra onion powder. Make sure it's thoroughly cooked and don't burn it... not even the slightest. I can't eat it otherwise. And a side of fresh watermelon juice, no sugar, no water, thank you" he smiled.

"WH-" she was speechless "The chef will be he-"

"I fired him yesterday. He burnt my eggs"

"WHAT?"

She called him again before he closed the door of his room behind him "Where were you last evening?"

"Practice ran late and I was stuck in the rain" he said without even turning around. He didn't want to face her and definitely didn't want to be interrogated.

"You're not seeing Haruka, are you?"

He was fuming "I really want to but I'm stuck with you. Make sure everything's done before I finish my shower"

"Will you like me better if I do all of this for you?" She asked and he was even more furious "The only person I'll ever love is Haruka"

"You don't have to love me like you love her"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! You called Suzuki and had her taken away! Do you know how scared I was?? That psychopath would kill her!!"

"Well, that was kind of the point..." she mumbled but enough for him to hear "It's not like he did anything to her"

"I SAW HIM BREAK HER FUCKIN ANKLE!"

"GOD! WILL YOU EVER GET OVER HER?!"

"I WILL NEVER! You think you can get away with this by trapping me in a marriage but I'll always love her. You're ruining the very essence of what people cherish as 'marriage'! You ruined my chance of marrying the only woman I'll ever love."

"NEVER?"

"You'll have to kill me to achieve that"

"Then I hope you'll like her dead"

"Why don't you finish clearing this mess first? I'd like my breakfast soon... please" he sneered before closing his door shut behind him. He clenched his eyes shut and took deep breaths "It's okay. My princess can do this"

The house was barely clean by the time he walked out of the shower, ready for his practice. She looked like she'd never cleaned before. "You should call Haruka to clean this mess. I'm sure she's good at the maid's work" she tried to shade her.

"Well, I wouldn't let her clean my mess... but I know she'll be a good wife." He smiled at just the thought of it before leaving for practice.

"Atsumu san!!"

"Princess, I told you to not-" he saw her on Osamu's back and as soon as he set her down she hurriedly limped towards him and almost fell into his arms. "I got you breakfast" she smiled kissing his cheek.

"Baby, what are you even doing here? I told you I can't see you like-"

"I'm almost done sorting things out." She handed him the box "I made Bacon-Scrambled eggs for you." She meekily smiled "Just the way you like it"

"Come here" he enveloped her in his arms to kiss her lips. "I love you, princess"

He regretted kissing her just moments after, his pants were hurting. "You be careful, okay? If you so much as are Suzuki's shadow, call me"

"Okay" she said "go now. Have a nice day"

"You have a nice day too" he kissed her one last time before watching her leave.

Kiara came to see him at practice.

"Miya, your wife's here" Sakusa blankly pointed.

"Please stop calling her that"

"Why'd you get married if you don't love her?" Bokuto asked.

"Because she wasn't the one I wanted to marry"

They froze at his bluntness and watched him spitefully walk towards her.

"I made Onigiri for you" she gave him a box "sorry about breakfast"

"You know I don't like them"

"But they're your favourite!"

"Then you've approached the wrong twin"

"I... I'm sorry"

"Stop trying time get on my good side. You tried to kill Haruka" he said.

"Please take it. I've never made them before!"

He scoffed taking the box but on the condition that she'd leave the very next moment.

"My mother gave me her special yakimeshi" Bokuto said eyeing Atsumu's sad onigiri.

"Do you want some?" He offered.

"I got some salmon, here" Hinata joined.

"You can have the Onigiri... they look bad, but..."

"I'd never say no to Onigiri. Enemy or not Onigiri carry no hate" he emptied Atsumu's box.

By the end of practice Bokuto was rather chirpy. "Oh, I can't wait to go see my girlfriend today. I miss her so much"

Atsumu and the others were weirded out with how different he behaved after lunch. Even Bokuto was weirded out with the different feeling in his pants. He was never so vocal about his relationship. Talk about TMI. That's when Atsumu realised something "THAT BITCH!"

"Atsumu san..." Hinata cowered "What's wrong?"

"Fuck!" He palmed his face "I guess she put love pills in the Onigiri"

"Your wife's feisty" Sakusa snickered.

"That's a new level of low!" He grunted "Bokuto san, I'm so sorry!"

Bokuto had to leave practice early to head straight to his girlfriend's place. Atsumu was fuming by the time he got home. "What did you put in that box??"

"What did I?" She tried to play innocent.

"I'm so glad I didn't eat it"

"Why? You're afraid you'd give in to me?" She seductively said in his ear and he took a step back "Haha! You're unbelievable. Truly delusional if I must say"

She paused when she realised "You didn't eat it?"

"No. But Bokuto did and I'm sure he's having the time of his life now" he snickered "He said Onigiri carry no hate but that's because he doesn't know you yet"

"Why would you give it to someone else??!! I made them for you"

"Because if I didn't, I'd be at Haruka's right now. So don't even dream that I'll lose my senses when I'm horny." He sternly said "Besides, my princess doesn't need pills to get affection from me and that's the best part. Good night"

She ran back to her room seething that her plan to make him fall into her trap foiled. All she wanted was one night so Haruka could hate him forever and she'd finally have him to herself but no. He wasn't a fool and she hated it.

"Otosan!!!" She chimed into the phone "I need a favour from you"

"Last one, I promise!" She whined.

"Thank you, papa! Okay so... it's kinda hard but your influence can do it..." she bit her lip

"Yeah, get Suzuki out of jail, please"