Teach Me

Haruka slithered through the crowded corridor like the incognito snake she was.

(Yes. A snake, because I love them. No, she's not a bad person. Idk why they call a bad person a snake because snakes are nicer)

She tugged her head but as soon as she reached class "Haruka chan!" She froze hearing his damned voice making a lot of people turn to look at her.

"What?" She coldly looked at Osamu.

"Geez, don't kill me" he said spinning a notebook on his index finger.

She looked around uncomfortably "What is it?" She asked.

"I came to give the Wonder Woman her book back since my sister called in sick" he handed her notebook. "She's not coming to school today"

"Don't say it out loud" she whispered. "You didn't have to" she accepted it "Thanks" she mumbled.

"I didn't hear you" he bent closer to her smaller figure and she almost jumped in fright.

"Thank you" she said with a small, hasty bow before running back into her class.

"What just happened?"

"Is this a nightmare?"

"She's so weird dude, I swear"

"Why is he even talking to her?"

"She just ran away from MIYA OSAMU. She's crazy"

"Why would he talk to her? Oh Kami. Why would anyone talk to her"

"I know, she's so rude!"

Osamu's smile dropped when he overheard a them say things. "Tch! How annoying does school keep getting?" He cursed aloud before walking away, shutting them up.

"Your glasses are weird" she was startled by his voice again, she clutched her hand against her chest and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Miya! Keep it down!" The librarian said.

"Yes, ma'am!" He waved at her before sitting down.

"What are you doing here?"

"It's the library. I came here to study"

"Since when?" She asked.

"I've been... coming... for a few weeks now"

"Lies. Go find another seat" she buried her face into her book again.

"Can you help me study?"

"No"

"Just this once"

"No"

"I can't understand this"

"The staff room is that way"

"Haruka chan-"

"No"

"I have a test tomorrow"

"Sucks to be you"

"Please..." he said and she looked back up "We're not friends and I'm not teaching you"

"Oh, no problem" he said holding her hand and shook it "I'm Miya Osamu, I love volleyball and I'm in your class... now we're friends"

She just blinked at him and looked at his hand holding hers. "Huh?"

"It's physics..." he waved the book against her face trying to lure her into saying yes and she almost caved in.