Nemesis

Searching for every single opportunity to insert an Ushiwaka picture.

The former champions walked into the Tokyo gymnasium with a confident smirk on their faces. The man in the mask emanating a deadly, unwelcoming aura making people move as far away as possible from his path.

"Tch, how bad is it that we don't have a good competition?" Sakusa Kiyoomi, one of the top three spikers in Japan had a disappointing scowl on his face. "Things have gotten so plain"

"We might have good competition this time. Don't mind" Kimori's failed attempt to cheer him up only made Sakusa feel worse.

"Even Shiratorizawa has only Ushiwaka. Why isn't there a good team??!" He scoffed and he bumped into someone since he wasn't paying attention to where he was going.

"Suminasen" he heard the very striking feminine voice and before he could catch a glimpse of her face she was gone.

"Who-"

"Don't worry about that. Here's your disinfectant spray" Komori gave it to him but it was the first time Sakusa didn't pay attention to the germs. He looked at the spray and realised that he came in contact with another person in the crowded arena and swiftly took it from him.

"Sakusa! Inarizaki is doing incredibly well this time. They're against Ushiwaka's team for the quarterfinals let's go watch!" Komori said Sakusa was stunned "Inarizaki??" He knew they were a strong team but when they were out the very first round last time and against Ushiwaka he didn't bother paying attention to them.

"What's up with Inarizaki's gameplay? They're constantly strategising." Komori leaned to get a closer look. "Look at Atsumu's tosses! Damn nice. He's so unreadable"

"His Team is synchronising well too..." Sakusa admitted.

"How did they improve so much in a year. They look so different from last year" Komori was snacking on his fruit restlessly. He choked on it when Ren, Osamu and Kita managed to partially block Ushiwaka's spike.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

"They couldn't even touch his spikes last year"

"They're were in an embarrassing bind last time"

"They're really playing like a powerhouse school this year"

"Look at that cheering squad. Their band is enormously grand!"

"MIYA SENPAIIII!!!!"

"Well, you know how the most invisible people make the most perfect strike sometimes." Their manager says beside Komori.

"Mikoshi Senpai, are you talking about their #10, the middle blocker?" He asked "He really looks sneaky-"

"I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about Inarizaki's biggest weapon" she said.

"Miya brothers? But they're nothing close to invisible" Komori narrowed his eyes.

"Look closer" she pointed at the bench and they looked at the extra players.

Sakusa's eyes widened when he saw the same female on the bench. "Who is that girl??" He butted in.

"You have sharp eyes" she said. "Their manager is their strategist. And that's what I'd call a fail proof plan, you can't shut it down. Gah, I'm so envious of her brain. She's very pretty too" Mikoshi quietly eyed her own boobs.

"I've seen her somewhere." Komori said.

"Haaah?? She was in your class!" She snarled and the two jumped in their seats "NANI?" They squinted their eyes to focus on her face.