Part 1✨

Y/n's POV:

I carefully watched the movement of my body as I danced, the music coursing through me as I stepped in sync with my members. It got to the point in the choreography where Piper was centre, Dee was to the left of her, Jisoo was to the right and Minyoung and I were standing off to the side. I continued to walk backwards thinking that I was going to run into the wall but when I walked into something hard and the music stopped abruptly with a loud crash due to something falling to the ground, I realised I had run into the stand that the speaker was placed on. No no no, I'm going to die, this is it, they're going to kill me, I didn't think I was going to die this young but I guess we don't always get what we want. I slowly look up and make eye contact with a very angry Jisoo as she slowly creeps towards me.
"YAH! Be careful where you're walking you pabo!" She yells in my direction.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" I apologise as I repeatedly bow.
I stand up straight and realise that she's not going to let me go that easily and that I will most likely end up getting hit across the head. Not wanting that to happen I sprint out of the dance room and slam the door behind me.

Third Person POV:

In the practice room next to Eclipse, some of the Sf9 members sit on the floor on their phones, some of them stand in front of the mirror practicing silently to themselves and some of them make quiet conversation with one another on the small couch against one of the walls.
All movement and conversation in the room is stopped as a loud bang can be heard next door. Rowoon jumps and holds his chest for a few seconds as Dawon and Hwiyoung laugh at him from across the room. The rest of the members look at each other confused until they hear Jisoo yell from the other room.
"Well that doesn't sound good.." Zuho says not looking up from his phone.
"Wonder what happened this time" Jaeyoon questions as a slam of a door could be heard in the hallway.
All nine pairs of eyes go towards the door as it flings open revealing the youngest member of Eclipse. She quickly closes the door and stands against it breathing heavily with her eyes closed and her right hand resting against her heart.
"Y/n what happened?" Youngbin asks as he stands from his previous position on the floor.
"Uhhhh..n-nothi-" before she could finish her sentence, Jisoo bangs on the door behind her causing Y/n to run away from the door, letting an angry Jisoo into the room.

Y/n's POV:

As Jisoo stomps into the room I panic and push Youngbin towards her as a way of defending myself.
"Take the old one! I'm too young to die!"
"Yah! I'm not that old!"
As Youngbin turns to me to scold me, Jisoo takes this as an opportunity to try and grab my arm and pull me out of the room, but before she can I quickly run behind Chani and hold onto the back of his shirt in both of my hands. He chuckles slightly as I rest my head on his back in an attempt to hide from Jisoo.
"I can still see you Y/n" she says as she crosses her arms.
"No you can't" I quietly say, not moving from my position.
"What did you do in the first place Y/n?" Rowoon asks from the ground next to me.
"I ran into the speaker and b-broke it.." I say as I loosen my grip on Chani's shirt and lift my head from his back so I can look at Rowoon.
A chorus of oh's could be heard throughout the room from each of the boys. Jisoo was about to speak up but before she could a voice could be heard from the doorway.
"Ah good you're here, Y/n I need to speak with you privately please" I step out from behind Chani and look towards my manager who has an unreadable expression on his face.
"If this is about the speaker, it was an accident I swear!" I quickly say.
"No I'm not here about a speaker but it is important so please come with me".
I slowly nod and turn to bow towards the Sf9 members to say goodbye. Jisoo bows as well before following me outside and returning to our practice room.