Part 45✨

Third person POV:

Sf9 and Eclipse sat around the girl groups dining table, eating and engaging in small conversation amongst one another. Y/n sat in between Dee and Chani, quietly looking down at the plate in front of her. She furrowed her brows slightly as she played with her food and sighed causing Chani to look over at her. He stared at her with a guilty expression, knowing that she was mad at him. He nudged her elbow with his own causing her to slowly turn her attention to him. She glared up at him for a few seconds before looking back down at her plate, continuing to poke the food that was on it. He internally groaned at her stubborn behaviour and nudged her elbow once again. She breathed deeply out of her nose in frustration and clasped her hands together before slowly turning her head to face him.
"What do you want?" She asked impatiently as she raised her eyebrows.
"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset you" he quietly apologised as he maintained eye contact with the smaller girl.

Her eyes softened at the sincerity in his voice and the sincere expression on his face.
"It's fine I guess" she passively mumbled, wanting to keep up the whole 'I'm still mad at you' facade. He laughed at her response,
" you guess?" He asked. She looked away from him and nodded. He lent down to her ear so no one else could hear,
"You either forgive me or you don't" he whispered. Her stubborn attitude faded quickly as she suddenly became shy under his intense gaze.
"So.." he continued,
"Do you forgive me?" He asked, still leaning close to her ear. She blushed slightly at their close proximity and hesitantly nodded. He smiled at her answer and placed his hand on her bare thigh under the table.
"Good" he said whilst running his hand up and down her upper leg. Her blush deepened at the contact causing him to smirk proudly.

As time passed by, Chani's hand remained on her thigh, his thumb caressing it every now and then. She had calmed down and her blush disappeared as she grew accustomed to the feeling. Noticing this, Chani decided to tease her to see how she would react, displeased with her current reaction. He gently dragged his hand further up her thigh, wrapping it securely around her inner thigh. Her body tensed and her lips pursed, trying to act normal in front of her members. His hand slowly moved further up her leg, edging closer between her legs. She quickly put her hand on top of his, stopping him from going further. He looked at her with a small pout on his face causing her to shake her head and avoid eye contact. As she shook her head she removed his hand from her leg and placed it into his own lap.

"You can't do that here" she whispered shyly with a faint tint of pink covering her cheeks.
"Do what?" He innocently asked, tilting his head to the side as he looked down at her.
"Stop it, you knew what you were doing.." she mumbled quietly. He shrugged and smirked down at her,
"I would say I'm sorry but I'm really not" he teased causing her to huff. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms,
"You're so annoying" She insulted.

~2 hours later~

Each of the idols sat around the television screen, some lying on the floor and some sitting comfortably on the couches. Due to it being dark and everyone being immersed in their own conversations, Y/n took the risk and sat next to Chani on the couch, clinging onto his side. He glanced at her and smiled softly.
"Do you remember the last time we had a movie night like this? You were so scared it was adorable" he whispered contently as he recalled the memories. She smiled back at him and lightly hit his shoulder,
"I wasn't even that scared.." she argued. He scoffed at what she said,
"Whatever you say baby" he whispered as he looked into her eyes. He brought his hand up and cupped her cheek,
"I'm sorry again about before, I didn't mean to get mad I was just jealous.." he confessed.
"Chani you have no reason to get jealous, I love you and only you" Y/n reaffirmed as she rested her head on his shoulder.
"I know...I love you too" he replied, placing a small kiss on top of her head.