Part 65✨

Before I start this chapter I just want to say that this will be the last part of this book and I hope you all enjoyed reading it, the support has meant a lot to me considering it's my first book so thank you!😊 also a disclaimer that this chapter involves description of a sexual scene so if you don't feel comfortable with that you don't have to read it.

Y/n's POV:

Chani held the door open for me as we walked into our hotel room. He was oddly silent but I decided not question it knowing that he would talk to me sooner or later.
"I'm just going to take a shower okay?" I said, receiving a small nod from Chani who stared at me silently. I glared at him suspiciously and retreated to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, not wanting to leave Chani alone for too long. I walked out of the bathroom drying my hair with a towel and saw Chani lying on the bed with his hands over his face. He looked up at me when he felt the bed dip and sighed heavily. He stood up and walked to the bathroom to have a shower, closing the door behind him.
"Aish what's up with him.." I mumbled to myself as I waited for him. I got bored and started scrolling through my phone, as I was scrolling the bathroom door opened revealing Chani shirtless, water dripping from his hair.

I looked at him for a few seconds and blushed at the sight. I had seen him shirtless countless of times but every time I do I can't help but feel shy. We made eye contact causing me to quickly look away. He walked towards me and sat next to me on the edge of the bed.
"P-put a shirt on" I mumbled nervously. He moved closer to me, his breath tickling my neck.
"Why? Am I making you nervous?" he whispered in my ear, his voice low. I let out a shaky breath and looked away from him, avoiding eye contact. Not appreciating my silence he placed his lips on my neck. Subconsciously, I placed my hand in his hair as he moved his lips along my neck, sucking my skin every now and then. He grated my skin between his teeth causing me to let out a small moan. At the sound, he pushed me back gently onto the bed, hovering over me. He immediately connected our lips, moving them slowly. The kiss gradually became more passionate as he grazed his tongue across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth allowing him to gain access to my mouth quickly losing the fight for dominance.

As I was distracted with his lips he moved his hand under my shirt. I groaned when I felt his cold hand come into contact with my skin. He reached down to the hem of my shirt and broke the kiss,
"Is this okay?" He asked while breathing heavily. I let out a breathy 'yes' allowing him to continue. He gently pulled my shirt off, tossing it on the floor. He connected our lips again, this time a lot more desperate and aggressive. I struggled to keep up with his pace but eventually relaxed and fell into tune with the rhythm of his lips. I lifted my knee up and placed it between his legs, pushing against his already hard member. He moaned into the kiss and reached down to my pants. He fumbled around with the button and eventually slipped them off with my help.

He broke the kiss shortly to remove his own pants and stared down at me lustfully as he watched me unclasp my bra, throwing it on the pile where the rest of our clothes were thrown.
"You're so beautiful.." he breathed while taking in the sight of me. He shifted due to the uncomfortable feeling in his boxers,
"Do you want to keep going?" He asked worriedly. I nodded eagerly in reply.
"I need you to use words baby" he said as he went back to kissing my neck, trailing down to my chest.
"Yes I do- please just..keep going" I mumbled between breaths. He nodded and hooked his fingers around the hem of my panties, pulling them down swiftly.

He went back to kissing me, this time soft and gentle. He trailed his hand down my body until he reached my entrance, slowly pushing one finger in. I moaned at the feeling causing him to insert another finger. I writhed slightly at the discomfort but the pain soon turned into pleasure. When he thought I was stretched enough he took out his fingers and removed his boxers. He grabbed a condom from his bag and placed it on himself. He positioned himself at my entrance,
"I'll be gentle okay? Just tell me if you want to stop" he reassured as he caressed my cheek. He kissed me softly as he pushed slowly into me to distract me from the pain. He moaned quietly as he pushed deeper into me. Tears formed in my eyes and I pushed him away from my lips in order to catch my breath. He wiped away my tears,
"I'm sorry I promise it will feel good soon" he whispered as he pushed fully into me.

It took me a minute to adjust to his size but eventually I felt comfortable enough for him to move,
"You-you can move now..." I mumbled. He began pushing in and out of me slowly. He began to pick up his pace, causing me moan louder the faster he got.
"Do you feel okay baby?" He asked between moans.
I struggled to form proper words as he continued to pound into me,
"yes I- you feel so good.." I groaned. I began to see stars as he hit my G-spot repeatedly. My breathing became shallow as I felt a knot in my stomach build up.
"Chani I'm-" I began but he kissed me, understanding what I wanted to say. He sped up his pace causing me to grip onto his back tightly, my nails digging into his skin causing him to groan. I finally released with a high pitched moan and tightened around him causing him to release shortly after.

We both breathed heavily as he rode out our highs before pulling out. He discarded his condom and laid down next to me pulling me close to his chest.
"Wow" he laughed.
"Wow indeed" I repeated.
"I love you so much" he said as he kissed my forehead.
I closed my eyes against his chest and smiled contently,
"I love you too."

——-END OF STORY——-