Part 25✨

~1 week later~
12:00pm
Y/n's POV:

I breathed heavily as I stopped dancing and rested my hands on my knees. I looked in the mirror a few metres in front of me and observed my appearance. My face was flushed and sweat covered my forehead causing it to look shiny when the light hit it at a certain angle. The music stopped a few seconds later and Minyoung walked over to me, placing her hand on my back.
"Alright lets take a break" she announced as she made eye contact with me through the mirror. Each of the girls grabbed their own water bottles and sat around the room, breathing heavily.
"Y/n are you doing okay?" Dee asked from where she was sitting against the mirror. I exhaustedly nodded my head as I stood up straight and stretched.
"Just tell us when you need a break, we know how hard it is for you to be practising for two performances" Minyoung spoke up from behind me.

"I know I know, don't worry I'm fine" I said as I waved my hand in the air brushing off their concerns.
"Last time you said you were fine you ended up in hospital" Jisoo added as she took a sip from her water bottle. I sighed and walked over to the mirror, taking a seat beside Dee on the ground.
"I promise I'm fine this time, and even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to over work and hurt myself because all of you are constantly down my throat and so is Chani, I swear you guys never leave me alone" I laugh as I rest my head against the mirror.
"It's because we care about you and we don't want you to get hurt again" Dee said sincerely as she rested her hand on my knee.
"Speaking of Chani, did you mean him being down your throat literally orrrrr?" Piper asked whilst walking over to the mirror to join in on the conversation. The rest of Eclipse gave her a look of disapproval and I didn't hesitate to throw my water bottle at her.
"Yah! Piper get your head out of the gutter before I hit you" Jisoo threatened causing Piper to throw her hands up defensively while laughing.

"I was only kidding geez, but anyway are you and him still not together?" She asked as she sat down next to me and stared at me anticipating my answer. I shook my head which resulted in Piper groaning out of disappointment.
"I don't understand why you're not official yet, you clearly like each other, you've kissed twice, and you basically act like a couple anyway" she complained.
"We've had this conversation before Piper, the company doesn't allow idols to date" Minyoung stated causing Piper to huff.
"But you don't have to tell everyone, the company doesn't have to know, it's not fairrrr, you two are so cute and you deserve to be together" she whined as she threw her hands up dramatically. We all laughed at her behaviour before standing back up one at a time to continue with practice.

MAMA is in a week so we've been practising twice as much as we usually would to make sure we're prepared for our performance which also means that I've been practising more than everyone else due to my solo dance. After every group dance practice I take an hour break before returning to the dance rooms to practice on my own. Usually when I come back to practice on my own, Sf9 start their dance practice in the adjacent room.

After practicing for just over an hour on my own I decided to take a break and visit the guys next door to watch them practice. I dragged my feet to the room next to the one I was previously in and carefully opened the door, not wanting to disturb them. I quietly walked over to the familiar couch placed on the side of the room and sat down, crossing my legs. A few of them sent me sweet smiles while they danced, causing me to smile back at them happily. When the song finished I clapped loudly, complimenting their performance.

Rowoon and Hwiyoung came over to me and greeted me by giving me a suffocating hug. As I was hugging Hwiyoung, we playfully swayed side to side as we talked about random things. We stopped moving when Chani cleared his throat behind Hwiyoung, who quickly let go of me and turned around. Chani stared at him with an unreadable expression causing Hwiyoung to give Rowoon a look implying that they should leave before walking away to the rest of their group. Once the two older males were gone, I looked at Chani with a raised eyebrow and crossed my arms.
"He was only hugging me" I stated causing him to narrow his eyes at me.
"You're terrible at hiding your jealousy, you know that right?" I asked rhetorically causing him to roll his eyes. He stepped forward and pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my shoulders as he rested his chin on the top of my head.

"I'm not jealous" he defended as I wrapped my arms around his torso, connecting my hands behind his back.
"So if I stopped hugging you right now and walked over to Rowoon and hugged him then you would be fine with that?" I teased as I pushed myself away from him and looked towards Rowoon who was talking to Inseong on the other side of the room. I started to walk away from Chani but was stopped when he held onto my wrist and pulled me back into his chest.
"Why is it always Rowoon, is it because he's tall?" he mumbled as he made eye contact with me, a hint a resentment in his tone. I scoffed at his question and looked up at him with a small smile on my face.
"You really think I would choose Mr scared of everything over you?" I laughed causing him to shrug.
"You're perfect to me, you're the perfect hugging height so no it's not because he's tall, everyone's tall compared to me, I wouldn't want anyone else..." I pouted causing him to laugh. He pulled me closer to him and held me close to his chest.
"Good, because I don't like sharing."