Part 48✨

Third person POV:

Y/n struggled her way to her small studio, collapsing on the ground as soon as she stepped inside and closed the door. She gasped for air as she gripped her chest tightly, tears streaming down her face. "Come on Y/n just breathe it's not that hard. Just suck it up and breathe" she thought to herself as she desperately opened her bag, searching for her phone. She cursed when she couldn't find it and realised she had left it in the practice room causing her to panic more than she already was. Her tears caused her vision to become obstructed and the loss of air that she was consuming caused her to become light headed. She brought her hand up and held onto her head. She grabbed onto the desk nearby and attempted to stand up but fell back down immediately. This caused her to panic more, her breathing becoming rigid as she struggled to stay conscious. A few seconds later she felt her head getting extremely light and her vision faded as she fell unconscious on the carpeted floor of the studio.

~3 hours later at Eclipse's dorm~
10:00pm

"She should be back by now.." Minyoung noted as she glanced at the clock on the wall.
"Have you tried calling her?" Dee asked. Minyoung nodded in reply,
"I've tried three times" she said as she looked at the call history on her phone. She sighed and dialled Chani's number. The call went straight to voicemail meaning he had his phone turned off. Minyoung groaned in frustration and dragged her hands down her face.
"Hopefully she's okay, I'm assuming she's at the guys dorm so she'll probably stay the night there..." Minyoung hoped, feeling anxious about not knowing where her youngest member was.
"Unnie don't worry I'm sure she's fine, Y/n can look after herself" Dee reassured, relieving some of her leaders stress.
"Dee's right, Y/n can look after herself and the guys wouldn't let anything bad happen to her anyway so she's fine" Jisoo said as she walked into the living room, sitting on the couch. Minyoung nodded and smiled at her members,
"You're right, I'm probably just worrying too much for no reason."

~At Sf9's dorm~
11:00pm

"How's your shoulder feeling Chani?" Youngbin asked as he sat next to the younger male. Chani kept his eyes on the wall in front of him,
"Still hurts.." He absentmindedly mumbled, not paying any attention to the older male next to him. Youngbin furrowed his brows at him,
"Are you okay? You've been really quiet and distant since you got home" Youngbin asked. Chani barely nodded his head,
"I'm fine" he replied in the same monotone voice that he spoke in before. Youngbin nodded and stood up, deciding to give Chani some space so he can cool off from whatever was making him upset.
"If you need to talk I'll be in my room" Youngbin offered as he walked away from
Chani and into his room. He recalled the events in his mind that occurred at the studio, regretting everything that he said to Y/n and regretting how he acted. He knew he messed up again and couldn't help but worry about the girl considering the state she was in when she left him and ran out of the practice room.

He felt as though he was being a terrible boyfriend and knew that he needed to change in order for their relationship to work out. He stood up and made his way into Inseong's room. The older male was lying on his bed, scrolling through his phone. Chani walked in and closed the door behind him, sitting at the end of the bed.
"Hyung I don't know what to do.." Chani confessed causing Inseong to glance at him over his phone.
"What happened?" He asked as he turned his phone off completely, placing it on the table next to his bed.
"I messed up again, I've been a really bad boyfriend.." he quietly confessed. Inseong's face softened and he scooted forward, placing his hand on Chani's back.
"What do you mean?" Inseong asked.
"We've been getting into a lot of arguments lately because I've been getting jealous and I take it out on her, hyung what do I do?" Chani desperately asked.
"You need to do a big gesture, like flowers and everything, she needs to know that you're sorry and that you love her" he suggested. Chani nodded slowly,
"Can you help me plan it?" He pleaded as he made eye contact with Inseong. The older male nodded and smiled softly at him.
"Of course I can, we can start planning tomorrow" he promised as he pat the youngers back.